XBOX 360 more expensive then expected...

whateve_r

Disciple
I was thinking of buying a X360 but got news from a Dealer here who is going to have a X360 on Sep 23 that Core pack is going to be 23,300 and premium is going to be some 27,000. The games are going to retail for 2,500 and 7 EA games will be available on launch. PGR3 is also expected and Saints Row in a week after launch...

Can anyone please confirm these doubts ? Anyone having any idea, my guy said that its 19,990 but some ++ tax after Octroi and some more BS...

akS !

Was he quoting the official price? I'm sure M$ would sell it for much lower if they want to expect any sales over the indian market, especially around the release of Ps3.

I am not sure rey, like always he calls me up if any new stuff comes or anything. He said he is getting 100 pieces of X360 and the premium costs 27k, i was shocked and said online it says close to 24k or something and he said yes they are the prices but after octroi, taxes it comes to 27k so basic package for 23k and premium for 27k but i would still love that someone prove me wrong..

I also hears MS is having a Launch part for X360 with MTV in Delhi somewhere, anyone got any idea about it ?

akS !

whateve_r said:
I also hears MS is having a Launch part for X360 with MTV in Delhi somewhere, anyone got any idea about it ?

akS !

Hope this is what you are talking about.....
Hi Deepak

We at India Windows Community > Home hugely appreciate your interest in participating in the Windows community.
You are receiving this mail as you have registered with your mailing address in the NCR area. We are pleased to offer a limited number of you an opportunity to attend the XBOX 360 launch in New Delhi on Sept 23 2006 from 6:00 PM onwards.
Since we only have 20 invites we would request you to register your name at the earliest at the site so that we can confirm your attendance. Please visit Get an Invite to XBOX 360 Launch in New Delhi and leave us your contact details. Selections will be made on your activity at India Windows Community > Home and first come first serve basis.
For any clarifications, please write to helpdesk@merawindows.com.
Looking forward to meeting you at the XBOX 360 Launch.
Thanks and regards,

team@merawindows.com

Got this in my inbox this morning.
Damn I forgot my login id at merawindows.com :( I registered just to get a vista dvd ;)

I enquired last Saturday and local prices for premium pack with flashed Drive firmware is 22K

Backup copies of games (that you presumably own) are 200/-

My friend got a x360 premium a week back, price i dont really remember, its US version.

and plays everything Xbox 1 and 360 games ;)

not all xbox games are playable on the xbox360, especially the older xbox games.. but from time to time, MS releases patches that allow xbox games to be played on the xbox360.. these patches can be downloaded via xbox live

superczar said:
I enquired last Saturday and local prices for premium pack with flashed Drive firmware is 22K
Backup copies of games (that you presumably own) are 200/-

lol i beg plss do tell me from where did you get the price and firmwire thingy...

akS !

Back