Xbox 360 Prices Leaked

Apex

Skilled
Earlier today, we received a nice little tidbit in an e-mail regarding the 360. As is already known, there will be two packages ready in the fall.

One consists of the bare, basic console, controller, cables, etc. It will retail for the standard $299.99 USD.

The other contains the 360, controller(s?), remote, and the HDD (with extra content). We couldn't get a comment on the chance of this package having the camera bundled. This will retail for the bargin, and fairly uninspired, price of $360 USD.

See what they did there? Xbox 360, $360. Cute.

[RANK="www.xblgamers.com/story.php?storyid=122"]Source[/RANK]

enjoy! :hap2:

Thats some juicy tidbit there ! The 299$ tag was more or less expected but the whole package with all the razzmatazz for 360$ also seems to be a gr8 deal imho.

IceFusion said:
sure its attractive...but is it confirmed...
its a leaked news...can't guarantee any confirmation...
btw i was wondering, wats the expected price on its India launch, if any? ;)

^^The price come down quickly these days. Consider the psp was selling for arnd 22k and now its arnd 13-15k which is mostly on par with international prices ;) So expect a sky high price within the first month of its launch in India and then the prices will come down.

lol..i so so wanna get my hands on PS3 and not this xbox360 ;)
PS3 is to be launched next year if i am correct. Tat will mean prices coming down only in 2007...omg..tats a long long wait... :(

thats very good price, but dont expect it to get it for cheap for the first 3 months of its launch at the very least, and wha the hell does a basic controller means?? :S

LOL! Standard controllers or controllers mean the same thing, if you're wondering if the controllers will be wired, then FORGET IT! Because the Xbox 360 and Ps3 have the ports for it!

Back