XBOX 360 Slim 4 GB + 250 GB MODDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale ! This is an Xbox 360 SLIM 4 GB + 250 gb HDD. It is modded. it is modded it with chip it is liteon 0225 drive.

Dashboard Version is 2.0.13599.0

Final price drop if not sold then i will keep it for myself.

HD IS WD bought it from local dealer

For Sale !

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

Expected Price: Expected Price: Rs 16,500/- (without hdd) and 18700 (with HDD)

Time of Purchase: June 2011 Croma

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | As it has been Modded Months

Reason for Sale: Need Cash

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: Brand New.

Accessories Included: Original Box, Power Brick, Controller, Invoice,

Product Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

Preferred Courier: No

Shipping Charges: Actual, Pickup

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

For Pictures of Proof That it is modded

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

My friend got a used slim for 9.8 k on ivg and the modding charges were 600 rs at lammy(ninja electronics).also you can get a modded xbox slim for 14 k! Same shop and at most grey dealers.

You are selling a used xbox without any warranty.the price should be around 10 to 12 k(max) if you want a sale.

Re: XBOX 360 Slim 4 GB MODDED

hi where is lammy(ninja electronics) as i know i just paid 6000 for modding in Mumbai as modding for slim is not there as chips for it are not available

^ opposite to lammy police station.you got a bad deal bro.he also sells modded arcades and also gives a hdd with it.

most grey dealers would sell it like that.

Bear in mind that the dashboard version is 2.0.9199.0 and it's way too old. If you update to the latest dashboard, which you will definitely need to play the most recent games, this mod will go kaput. Microsoft's latest set of dashboard updates (2.0.13146.0 onwards) flashes your DVD drive back to stock, if it's modded.

So, is the modding being done at the grey market for the new 4gb slims? I got one 2 months back and my dashboard version is 2.0.13599.0. I can sacrifice xbox live if it means getting to play backups.

Dashboard Version is 2.0.13599.0

it is not 9504 drive buddy, if u go for 9504 drive then then modding it will be 600-700 rs only. but for modding 0225 drive it is 6000-8000 in mumbai. i got it modded last week only.

as the chips are not available for modding 0225.

it is very rare.

this is the chip which we need to mood slim

http://www.modchip.ca/store/product.php?productid=16767&cat=284&page=1

see the link then comment of RS. 600-800

even if u paid 6k for modding how do u justify 22.5k price?

its a out of warranty xbox;

if a person buys a brand new xbox and then mods it comes to 18k....and if someone buys your out of warranty xbox he pays 22k:(

wow!!!!

i bought it form croma for 15000 and gave 6000 for modding and 1350 for shipping it to mumbai for courier(sending and Receiving)

^^

You were ripped off. period. Dont expect to sell at that price in a online forum. period.

Just the facts.

0225 Modding costs 2500rs here in Delhi(not in pallika :p) with complete replacement with a new modded drive, price is too much way overpriced

buddy i told i anyone really wants to buy it then pm me your offer

if i find it suitable i will

moding is the most costly that why i have to keep at higher price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back