WTB Xbox Game pass or Xbox Game pass/live/gold gift card worth 5$ urgently

i am unable to buy the xbox game pass icici,sbi international cards dont seem to work. Long weekend is coming up and i was looking to play some games.
Can someone gift me a months game pass or xbox live for PC.GPAY,UPI in advance. I have applied for a cc but it will take a month to come.

Are you a new member for xbox? If this is your first time using xbox game pass on that account I can provide you 2 months of XGP Ultimate code for free but a CC is required.
DM me.

EDIT: I just checked the code and it's already redeemed. I forgot I gave it away already to someone else few months back. Sorry.

Are you a new member for xbox? If this is your first time using xbox game pass on that account I can provide you 2 months of XGP Ultimate code for free but a CC is required.
DM me.

EDIT: I just checked the code and it's already redeemed. I forgot I gave it away already to someone else few months back. Sorry.
Thank you for offering , yes new member for xbox. do you know where i can buy ? i saw one on flipkart bought it but has physical delivery which happens after the 15th so no use.

plati.ru

CC or paypal
no paypal anymore due to sanctions but i was able to use my sbi debit card international one. I even got the RBI mandated OTP page, money got deducted but payment still failed, might be some other issue.

Edit : SBI Debit card with international transactions enabled worked second time, i choose the card payment method (RU/UA/EU/ASIA) make sure to choose currency as USD in the plati.ru checkout page. card payment will eventually go through only with EUR , but have to choose USD only otherwise it wont go through.The checkout will later redirect to the standard 3D secure pin page from VISA. Once thats done most of the time transactions should go through. Two transactions in USD/EUR went through, One in RUB did not.

Thank you @enthusiast29 for this. I got 2 months of game pass and xbox live gold ultimate for 2.36 $ about 236 rupees.

Last edited:
Also free EA play I think. Do check...
no xbox only. i got the 1+1 ultimate one, the free EA one had one month of xbox instead of two.anyways nice. If anyone wants a 1 month subscription for 100 bucks lmk, i had purchased one from a seller but had my doubts as he did not have many sales compared to other so i repurchased from someone else.

Back