xbox gamepass or gift card in india ? how ?

unable to purchase the game pass for flight simulator using a debit card. what cards work ? dont have a cc and dont plan to get one. is there any other way i can purchase the rs 50 trial by buying a gift card or something. saw 5$ american gift cards for xbox do they work in india ?

unable to purchase the game pass for flight simulator using a debit card. what cards work ? dont have a cc and dont plan to get one. is there any other way i can purchase the rs 50 trial by buying a gift card or something. saw 5$ american gift cards for xbox do they work in india ?
I was also facing problems using a mastercard to buy the game pass so I used a visa card and it worked for me. Problem could be with some detail related to your address or something. Both the cards I used were debit cards, one worked and the other didn't. Try using a different bank debit card and see if it works for you

I was also facing problems using a mastercard to buy the game pass so I used a visa card and it worked for me. Problem could be with some detail related to your address or something. Both the cards I used were debit cards, one worked and the other didn't. Try using a different bank debit card and see if it works for you
what bank debit card did you use ? i tried axis,sbi,icici none went through

You can also buy Gamepass from Amazon or other resellers. Also check if international transactions are enabled on your card.

Back