Xbox One S 500gb or PS4 1TB?

So I have a Xbox one s 500gb and a ps4-1tb please help me decide on which one to get rid off…. And I have the same games for both so not concerned in that category I just don’t know which one to sale…. Any and all input is helpful thanks in advance

If you are interested in Sony exclusives = retain PS4 although i doubt they'll release any more games on the PS4 after gowr
If you don't mind missing out on Sony exclusives = retain xbox
If i was in your situation id complete all the Sony exclusives, sell the PS4 and then would have bought gamepass for the xbox

So I have a Xbox one s 500gb and a ps4-1tb please help me decide on which one to get rid off…. And I have the same games for both so not concerned in that category I just don’t know which one to sale…. Any and all input is helpful thanks in advance
Complete all the exclusive of the PS4 and then sell it off. PS4 is easier to sell than Xbox and as others have pointed out, i don't see Sony supporting new games on PS4.

So this is the right time to sell the PS4. Also try to get a series s by swapping the one s. And you are good for gaming till 2028. ;)

For games available on both consoles i prefer the xbox controller over the PS controller any day.

Back