[XBOX360] xk3y ODDE - Solder-free Optical Disc Drive Emulator

madnav

Skilled
Alright, this is an Interest Check as im anyways ordering one for me.

Standard International shipping takes about 4-5weeks so we can cut that crap by ordering in bulk using DHL 6day shipping.

Deal Link:

xk3y X360 Key USB Loader for Xbox360 Flat & Slim (English Version)

we may be able to save about $10 each on shipping, final figure may vary depending upon what DHL charges..

I added 4 to cart and DHL was charging $5-6 for the whole order, it was ~12-13 for single order :|

Shipping is free for order of 6 and more.

even splitting $6 among 4 is not a big deal for 6day shipping via DHL

Use the following Thread to educate yourself about available products incase you need more information:

http://www.techenclave.com/guides-and-tutorials/xbox360-guide-choosing-solder-free-odde-204302.html

Interest List:

madnav x1

janes

sharktale1212

NOTES:

1. Will execute Order as soon as Order quantity reaches 6, will wait only a day for more orders; anymore orders will be processed in next batch.

2. Shipping, tax etc will be on shared basis.

3. Shipping within India will be extra so please mention your location while showing interest; also mention quantity required.

4. Would prefer to take 5k as deposit per xk3y before ordering, will provide all transaction details in thread itself to split charges and settle remainder prior to local shipping.

$100

$ exchange value is fluctuating more than weather these days..

consider value close to 5250 shipped to indian address if using free standard international shipping per order.

Hey bro, please lemme know that is it as simple to use as I'm thinking or some high level knowledge is required to use it. What I can understand is that I've to plug this in USB port of Xbox and then plug my external HDD loaded with games to this device and I can start playing games and all. If it is so easy and is compatible with XBOX 360 fat Xenon chip then I'm in for one. Also I would like to know that can I also play all those games which need LT 2.0 crack to run? If answers to above questions is yes, then I'm definitely in for it. :D

mayanksahni said:
Hey bro, please lemme know that is it as simple to use as I'm thinking or some high level knowledge is required to use it. What I can understand is that I've to plug this in USB port of Xbox and then plug my external HDD loaded with games to this device and I can start playing games and all. If it is so easy and is compatible with XBOX 360 fat Xenon chip then I'm in for one. Also I would like to know that can I also play all those games which need LT 2.0 crack to run? If answers to above questions is yes, then I'm definitely in for it. :D

Have you used daemon tool on pc?

It is like that, a virtual drive.

in xbox, it is connected as:

xbox mobo <---> ODDE <---> xbox optical drive

ODDE has a bypass switch which makes xbox work in traditional fashion when/if you want to which is:

xbox mobo <---> xbox optical drive.

ODDE has it's own usb port and you can connect usb media to that usb port, does not work via usb ports that are on the xbox.

sharktale1212 said:
I am interested too. The new tut for Wasabi looks way easier to do than x3key but I cant find even one store which is having a single unit.

Wasabi rquires you to cut through the chassis.

also wasabi does not support usb, just eSata.

@members

please keep the discussion to this thread or the one linked in the OP instead of sending me a PM so that others can learn more about it along with you and me.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OP updated with notes

Back