PC Peripherals Xbox360

though i dnt own it..i played a game called project gotham or sumthin at planet M ..on the samsung HDTV and also on a projector HDTV at a frnds place i got a chance to play some FPS games and MW ...and let le tell u the games just look tooo good provied u have an HDTV...its worth the money..and u dnt have to worry much abt upgrades ..so i wud say buy it if u have the money or play or have an experience of it at some place like the planet m's b4 u decide on buyin it !

I have one, the Premium system. Got it for 7K, though YMMV on that.. :p
Got the HD AV cable, play it on my 2025wm. Decent, but meh.. .the games aren't that good.. yet. I'm giving it to my 5 year-old nephew, he'll make better use of it.

TechHead said:
I have one, the Premium system. Got it for 7K, though YMMV on that.. :p
Got the HD AV cable, play it on my 2025wm. Decent, but meh.. .the games aren't that good.. yet. I'm giving it to my 5 year-old nephew, he'll make better use of it.

sell it to me or make me ur nephew :eek:hyeah:

Rave said:
sell it to me or make me ur nephew :eek:hyeah:

:bleh:
Okay, bhatreeje ji.. it's yours! Poof!
Kidding, I've already set it up at his place. They have a 42" plasma, looks good on it.

Chaos.. no G.O.W. here yet. TOo big to download too :(

TechHead said:
:bleh:
Okay, bhatreeje ji.. it's yours! Poof!
Kidding, I've already set it up at his place. They have a 42" plasma, looks good on it.

Chaos.. no G.O.W. here yet. TOo big to download too :(

hehe, i was just kidding anyway, x360 in my view is useless unless u have a big hd tv, so I shud say you did the right thing

Is it really no good without an HDTV??

Coz I was seriously considering getting one in December..O btw..No chance of buying an HDTV/Plasma..No money rite now..Was planning to use with our Samsung 29" normal TV..

hmmm..december.... why dont u make a decission between the x360 and ps3...after some reviews..and ,may be if u can experience it at some other place..i dont think it will be so bad without an HDTV..and u can always buy a new TV later on ?

Back