FS: Home Audio Video Xduoo MT-602 Tube Amp (Faulty), GE JAN 5654W Tubes and Voshkod 6XH1P-EV Tubes

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Nov 1, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
Xduoo MT-602 Tube Amp (FAULTY) - Rs.500/-

It does not power on. I tried with multiple adapters and even though there is click when you switch it on, nothing works. You can reuse for the parts like the adapter and the 6J1 tubes or try and get it repaired. It comes with all the accessories and box.

GE JAN 5654W Tubes - Rs. 1500/-

Matched pair was bought from Amazon in 2021 to experiment with tube rolling and then kept in storage.

Voshkod 6XH1P-EV - Rs. 2000/-

Pair was bought from a TE member to experiment with tube rolling and then kept in storage. Apparently these are pretty sought after among tube aficionados.

If you buy all three, please contact me and we can work out a good deal.

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.

Attachments

• GE1.jpg
    GE1.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 122
  • GE2.jpg
    GE2.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 102
  • Voskhod1.jpg
    Voskhod1.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Voskhod2.jpg
    Voskhod2.jpg