Xfx 5870 xxx edition :-) power of beast

Finally got the card which i was waiting since a quite a long time . Just got it today simply amazing i love long cards and this is hot.. got so well with my case , DOMS GT , ccfL eveything. perfect RED and Black combination . havent tested the card yet will do it now and some 3D marck benches.. lets c how it performs ..:) ...:clap::clap: finall my upgrade is complete what is left is just cooler :) ...

Watercooling :) ..so thinking shld i go for customer made , H70 or Cool it ALC Vantage

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thank you :) bahut mahinet se banaya hian ..always needed a dream machine like this so fullfilling :)

sid1712 said:
Congrats. You have an amazing rig too.

Congrats on your buy, but you do know that XFX has probably the worst ATI cards right....the reason I say this, is if you can change it to a sapphire, asus or msi. All of them are known to use better parts then the XFX.

oh kya baat karing.. as 3 saal warranty hain..its okay with me..o.c n all i dont do it..

mav2000 said:
Congrats on your buy, but you do know that XFX has probably the worst ATI cards right....the reason I say this, is if you can change it to a sapphire, asus or msi. All of them are known to use better parts then the XFX.

5850 to 5870 is so worth it :)

your psu isn't black+red

25k motherboard amazing vfm :D

I thought you had better stuff to buy in life :rofl:

still it goes with the stuff i know u jealous of it :) bro.. and i dont waste money :) nuthing goes from my pocket my frined.. i hope u understand :) .. dont get into argument bro.. coz if i get aggresive u wont like it..and one more thing i do upgrade coz i m freak abt makiing a dream machine which i always wanted.. and u do upgrade coz u feel u should have the best than anyone else.. :)) ..

Udit said:
5850 to 5870 is so worth it :)
your psu isn't black+red
25k motherboard amazing vfm :D
I thought you had better stuff to buy in life :rofl:

anks22402 said:
still it goes with the stuff i know u jealous of it :) bro.. and i dont waste money :) nuthing goes from my pocket my frined.. i hope u understand :) .. dont get into argument bro.. coz if i get aggresive u wont like it..
go ahead get aggressive what else can you do?

just sit & shout on your lcd :rofl:

nothing goes from your pocket? you a bank robber?

anks22402 said:
dude.. peple take ur side.. i know why and u take advantage od it..
I don't tell them to take my side

I'm happy alone too

If they still take my side I'll take advantage

kidd think thattt :) i do lot of side busness stuff my friend :) u kiddos just think robbery.. get a life dude !! think good and be good. u know why :)

Udit said:
go ahead get aggressive what else can you do?
just sit & shout on your lcd :rofl:
nothing goes from your pocket? you a bank robber?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ur hyprocricy had paid u very well :) pity u my friend..

Udit said:
whatever my hypocrite BRO

anks22402 said:
good for u :) u r too shrewd bro :)
Stop behaving like a pussy in the forum! You asked for it. There was no reason for you to post in his thread about how value-for-money his gear is. As long as he pays for it and he is happy with it, may I ask which part of yours' is getting hurt as a result? In fact, we do know who changed his cellphone 3 times over and kept whining about how bad they are.

@Udit: Dude, stop this thing! For all we know, he may post countless threads to show off his gear but if you butt in like how he did, what different are you and the rest from him?

anks22402 said:
kidd think thattt :) i do lot of side busness stuff my friend :) u kiddos just think robbery.. get a life dude !! think good and be good. u know why :)
your are 60 no grandpa?

side business I know

get stuff from somewhere for cheap & fool people to pay higher :p

Desecrator said:
@Udit: Dude, stop this thing! For all we know, he may post countless threads to show off his gear but if you butt in like how he did, what different are you and the rest from him?

ok I'll stop

Udit said:
your are 60 no grandpa?
side business I know
get stuff from somewhere for cheap & fool people to pay higher :p

ok I'll stop
Has this chap sold any dell stuff here before?
I know he recently tried to pull of a dinesh type monitor stunt.. mods took him down FAST for that.

Back