Xfx 5870 xxx edition :-) power of beast

^He does work for Dell. How do you think he got his dual U2410 for cheap? :p

He did post that he can get some 2410s for cheap. Yeah and he did publicly state on the sale thread (which Shripad ultimately trashed it! :rofl:) that he would make some profit out of those deals.

Dude tell me when did every do that... and first of all udit if i get dell monitor at cheap price and sharing it with te members what is problem .. am i selling it for liek 28 - 30k.. keeping it reasonably priced so.. if i earn something in that whats the problem over here.. and STALKER...mod did remvoe the thread for some other reason...and it will be up for sale.. by tom.. just waiting for my stuff to arrive and i know giving u2410 brand new at that price.. is def a superb deal so remove that stunt word.... i have given good deals. and people know it.. i dont need to prove anything here....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dude ask shripad why he removed it..it was nuthin related to profit.. and u just stfu..please find out.. and then u speak up.. udit..chattu..friend..

Desecrator said:
^He does work for Dell. How do you think he got his dual U2410 for cheap? :p

He did post that he can get some 2410s for cheap. Yeah and he did publicly state on the sale thread (which Shripad ultimately trashed it! :rofl:) that he would make some profit out of those deals.

@anks

Do u need to be told where this is gonna head so please stop. you buy stuff that makes u happy so does others. post pics and let others drool.

why u want to pee on others parade? start ur own thread..people will post.. woohoo,,naice..damages..whatever. when in others

keep the same etiquette's.

i just felt and i spoke.and everyone has the right to speak.. it depends on how udit he took it in a negative.. way.. if he answwer like if i can afford what is ur problem then it sounds too rude...

If he think he is too rich. keep it up with him..but that sentence was just too rude...

Desecrator said:
Stop behaving like a pussy in the forum! You asked for it. There was no reason for you to post in his thread about how value-for-money his gear is. As long as he pays for it and he is happy with it, may I ask which part of yours' is getting hurt as a result? In fact, we do know who changed his cellphone 3 times over and kept whining about how bad they are.

@Udit: Dude, stop this thing! For all we know, he may post countless threads to show off his gear but if you butt in like how he did, what different are you and the rest from him?

I know it why it was removed and Shripad did post it in the thread why he did so before he locked it and trashed it. :rofl:

So shove all those crap up yours and stop crying. I don't give a jack about how much profit you have made or will make - that hardly is anyone's concern here.

anks22402 said:
Dude tell me when did every do that... and first of all udit if i get dell monitor at cheap price and sharing it with te members what is problem .. am i selling it for liek 28 - 30k.. keeping it reasonably priced so.. if i earn something in that whats the problem over here.. and STALKER...mod did remvoe the thread for some other reason...and it will be up for sale.. by tom.. just waiting for my stuff to arrive and i know giving u2410 brand new at that price.. is def a superb deal so remove that stunt word.... i have given good deals. and people know it.. i dont need to prove anything here....
Well.. This just serves as proofs that mods should consider collecting pro-rated Dealer registration fees from you :rofl:

Desecrator said:
I know it why it was removed and Shripad did post it in the thread why he did so before he locked it and trashed it. :rofl:

So shove all those crap up yours and stop crying. I don't give a jack about how much profit you have made or will make - that hardly is anyone's concern here.
It is!!

TE is losing money :p

oye gannu .. chup karbe bahut hasta hain re tu surati..

Desecrator said:

i never knew i had so many enemiess on te who are so much j wah :D good old coolege days are back wah wha :)

he abused me quite nicely on msn (probably because I got his true identity out on TE) & I lost it so I abused back

he said in the end say more it's fun

shows what kind of a man he is & his guts

can't post here as it's too foul

can't fight fair so abuse :rofl:

sore loser :p

Congrates Ankit :D ... If this card hadn't fit in your cabinet then I don't know which cabinet would be needed :p

PhOeNiX said:
Congrats. Bhai if you feel generous, do share the location of your gold mine with poor me :p
BTW ... I would like to know that too :p

are lol .. nono it has to fitt yaar..kekeroode wewill meet up man..hey abt the gtx tell ur friend na today i didnt get time to drop at his friend place in seepz i will def go tom.. sorry for the delay..
kekerode said:
Congrates Ankit :D ... If this card hadn't fit in your cabinet then I don't know which cabinet would be needed :p
BTW ... I would like to know that too :p

Back