CPU/Mobo XFX 650i Ultra Mobo unable to detect Network Adaptor

bodmas

Adept
Helu Techie Frenz:( ,
I am facing a wierd problem regarding netwrok issue in XFX 650i Ultra mobo.
My Mobo is unable to detect any network adaptor thus i am not able to connect internet as well as LAN also. I have done following to solve the problem:
1) Formated OS and reinstall Network drivers - Error (Unable to detect Network Hardware/Driver)
2) Network cable was plugged into other PC and Everything is fine with the router nd cables.
3) In Mycomputer>Hardware> There are no Network adapters
4) whenever i insert network cable into LAN slot, There is no blinking of light:S

Guyz, Please help me out.....:huh:
Thanks

Most probably the driver maybe the issue but inserting the CAT5 cable to the jack should make the green LED blink when the router is switched on; AFAIK;

Have u installed the drivers properly??? :S

There seems to be a recent BIOS update as well; u can try that as well but problem may be remotely linked to that; :)

If those doesn't work probably RMA time; :D

^ if u lan chipset does snot work if it is dead ask for replacement new motherboard from rma ;)

or download latest driver from website at gurud 3d

the mobo lan has gone kaput , my new 650i board showed the same symptoms in just 5 days after purchasing ...got a new mobo in just 1 day :)

Shit.... The mobo is KAPUT now, Thats what XFX sayz.. They are giving me to option for RMA:

1)Go for CM (Claim)

2)Select any higher mobo of Asus nd pay the difference.

Guyz which one shud i go for....... Nd which mobo of Asus shud i go for... My budget is 5k.

Return the board and get asus P5K or P5Q series board , the 650i is crap , better pay the difference amount and get good board , otherwise get credit note if they ready to give and buy IP-35 E

Hey Dhirubhai,

I bought this mobo becoz i received suggestions from my techie frenz in this forum.At that time, This mobo was rated best at that time...... So, Dont crap this thread.

Well I'm using this mobo and its working fine. Since your board has gone bad you should go ahead and send it for repairs.

Regarding the trolls just ignore them :)

heh ... claiming that board is crap based on limited number of failure caes

is absurd.

Yes you can claim that XFX Quality Control sucks sometimes, but claming

that board is crap is quite *retarded* imho.

Hope you have a clearer picture now.

two cases of faulty boards don't make a borad crap all board have their time.Try going for a higher board as the forum posts suggest if you don't have an issue for paying more,Other wise get it replaced.

i got the same prob. for me it was due to lightning .it damaged my onboard network adapter via the optic cable.Just recall when did this incident happen,if it was lightning in your area OR maybe some other reason.

Back