XFX 6600GT 256MB DDR3 Dual DVI PCI-E Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u tell me if this card supports 1440x900 res cause i have a widescreen monitor with this res if it does ill be happy to buy it.

Purchased in Dec-06 from Delhi.

Seller has clearly mentioned this in the first post.

XFX card bought locally should have 3-years local warranty.

So i am confused why he has mentioned no warranty.

And there maybe a possibility he overlooked the 3 year warranty part or made a miscalculation as some do at times.

e.g. Lord Shrex's 7300GS.

So dear seller, may i please know why does the card have no warranty left even though it should have around a year of warrrantry left if pusrchased in Dec'06 from Delhi as you have mentioned earlier? :p

coldfear00 said:
and BIKeINSTEIN learn to read threads properly he clearly specified no warranty left

Teacherji,

Please learn to reads posts carefully and then maybe use any logic/intellect/knowledge/experience to comprehend it. :cool2:

I hope i am clear why i mentioned that earlier though OP has mentioned no warranty. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Seller has clearly mentioned this in the first post.
XFX card bought locally should have 3-years local warranty.
So i am confused why he has mentioned no warranty.
And there maybe a possibility he overlooked the 3 year warranty part or made a miscalculation as some do at times.
e.g. Lord Shrex's 7300GS.
So dear seller, may i please know why does the card have no warranty left even though it should have around a year of warrrantry left if pusrchased in Dec'06 from Delhi as you have mentioned earlier? :p

Teacherji,
Please learn to reads posts carefully and then maybe use any logic/intellect/knowledge/experience to comprehend it. :cool2:
I hope i am clear why i mentioned that earlier though OP has mentioned no warranty. :)

either i need glasses or u cause i dont see the 3years warranty mentioned anywhere in this thread

coldfear00 said:
either i need glasses or u cause i dont see the 3years warranty mentioned anywhere in this thread

mate hes not referring to that. The TS has mentioned NO warranty...but hes reflecting the fact that an XFX card purchased locally should ideally carry 3 yrs warranty and since its bought locally should carry 3yrs warranty....Bikey is jus being specific to the reason y isn't the warranty not applicable....:)
In simple words xfx card bought locally carries 3yrs warranty....buyer mentioned bought on dec 06. so the warranty should hold good unless any issues.:cool2:

It is true that it was purchased in Dec-06 from Nehru Place, Delhi but I dont have bill. If warranty works without bill, it should be still there as rashi sticker is there on card. Anyway, fell free to ask any question.

WingZero said:
mate hes not referring to that. The TS has mentioned NO warranty...but hes reflecting the fact that an XFX card purchased locally should ideally carry 3 yrs warranty and since its bought locally should carry 3yrs warranty....Bikey is jus being specific to the reason y isn't the warranty not applicable....:)
In simple words xfx card bought locally carries 3yrs warranty....buyer mentioned bought on dec 06. so the warranty should hold good unless any issues.:cool2:

thanks for clearing that up

virus32win said:
Rashi wont need bill for calming warranty .They only need serial number for 3 years warranty.
In that case, no doubt that warranty is upto Dec-09. However, I would give 10 days personal warranty to every body.

I will buy it, pls PM me the details and gimme 5 days warranty to make sure that its in proper working condition,expecting a quick sale

I have been holding this card on several requests but guys finally opting out without any response, which is really bad and shows lack of commitment and the person attitude. Anyway, I am not gonna sell this card (or any other item in future) to those. But others with clear thought are welcome.

NO HANKY PANKY please.

I have send u a PM and confirmed the deal already, also given u the address to ship, dunno what the delay is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back