XFX 7600GT @ only 11,500. steal deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

harkirat20

Recruit
:eek:hyeah: ok guys,,enuf of talking ,now its time to deal:cool2:

WHO wants to have XFX 7600GT "XXX" Edition (model 'udd3', its EXtreme editions's highest performing model) for only 11,500 + 250 national shipping:clap:

core speed 590 mhz

mem spee 1600mhz

Factory clocked....

i got only 2 left,they are unopened,box packed.brand new.

u guys know that the rate is unbeatable for the model and brand

i am delhi based so COD option is thr,for outstation,i would request you to give the payment first, via netbanking or deposit to hdfc a/c no.
Code:
1061000022645 .

the simple reason i am selling these cards so cheap is...i need money man,,,,not very hard to digest i belive.....lol

pls PM me or wch ever way u may like...

u may contact @
Code:
[email]harkirat20@gmail.com[/email] or 9313371476

thanks fr yr patience

valid point,but i hope u also must be knowing the defect rate of graphic cards???? its lesser than procs,according to CRN mag.whew ,thank god fr small mercies,anyhow,thats nt the main point,...i am willing to gv return back gaurantee.but offcourse,it will take 10 days at least in case of return.
but its up to u to trust....wch ,at this point, i understand can be a little tuf....
anyhow....lets talk abt buyiong and nt just posting/flaming....
thanks

shahbaaz_vision said:
where do you stay dude?

Shahbaaz -vely repping you.... Market section is for serious buyers/sellers only... Not for trollers... Next time read carefully... This could get you permanently banned....

Btw he has mentioned he is from Delhi...

if there is no warranty,could plz elaborate where the card was purchased from?
does the warranty from there apply? would you be wiling to take care of repair etc if the card is damaged ?

yes,i am responsible for anything that goes wrong wt the card,in such an unfortunate event,pls send the card asap to me,i will send my back up card to u as soon as i recive yr card.i will also refund yr courier charges in that case...the card was purchased frm US,but in any case,i guess it doesnt matter to if u r getting its full replacment....

Well, if the card has been purchsed from the US then 11.5k is a bit over priced if converted into Rupees.

Well, Digital Death...... If he is making a small amount as commission, then I see ntohing wrong..... It is still a very good price compared to Indian prices.

I dont get why people feel that if stuff bought from US is sold, it should be sold at US prices.....

I have to agree with Nikhil. He is even offering to RMA the card for the person who buys it. Few people offer such a deal. I would say this IS actually a really good deal.

It will be faster than most 7600 gt's due to the 1600mhz ram which not many manufacturers can match.

harkirat20 said:
sniff..its strange,,,even at such a good deal,it doesnt seem that anyone is keen to buy...strange no?

ya man .. i dont know why u r not getting the response .. well it might just be because u r new here and dont have any feedback. dont mind but maybe buyers are not willing to take the risk or something.

anyways the deal is amazing .. :clap:

and dont mind what i said .. i just wrote what i felt.

yeah u r true...but its a vicious cycle,,,,i cant sell cause i havenot got feedback...and i cant have a feedback cause i am unable to sell.....lol

Dude, harkirat20, I'm interested. However, due to (lack of) strong financial backing (read 'sal all spent!') ...I'd have ask that you hold on to one till the beginning of next month!
I understand if you're in the market to sell right away, but do let me know if you'd be able to hang on till then :)

Hate the middle of the month ...<mutter, mutter>

P.S. I'm in Hyd - yep, toasting at 42degrees this wonderful summer <smokey effects all 'round>

if some1 could please tell me whats the price of a new XFX 7600GT in mumbai.. i just need it so that i could judge whether its a good deal or not..

~cheers

-PiXeL

hi harkirat. pm ur final offer below which u just cannot sell. i am falling short of 11500, rite now and also need a card quickly.

New one costs 14,500 and thats not even the xxx version...
Its a nice deal at 11,500 for the XXX one... Would have been mindbogglingly super deal if it had warranty in India...Grand offer I would say...
I would have got it, but I already settled for the X1800XT from Mohit and am delighted with finalizing it...He was also kind enough to offer COD of sorts...Waiting for it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back