XFX 7600GT "XXX" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a brand new 7600GT XXX edition from USA today.Only reason im putting it up for sale is coz i already purchased a 7900GS in India as the shipping for the 7600GT got delayed.Its still factory sealed with all the accessories and documentation.Ive attached a pic of the card below.Only the box is open just to avoid customs duty,but the card itself is enclosed in a sealed airtight cover.Will sell it for 12K.Lemme know if ur interested.Below is a link abt the card's specifications.
590Mhz/1.6Ghz(Whoa!)

XFX - Products GeForceâ„¢ 7600 : Models

Attachments

• DSC03030.JPG
    DSC03030.JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 131
itsnt the price on the higher side, when 7600gt was selling for 8500/- in mumbai 2 months ago with 3 yrs warranty and a 7900 gs is around 11.5k

Vivek Punjabi said:
itsnt the price on the higher side, when 7600gt was selling for 8500/- in mumbai 2 months ago with 3 yrs warranty and a 7900 gs is around 11.5k

Hey,r u talking abt XFX prices???
If so, this is the XFX "XXX edition" 7600GT OCed to 590MHZ/1600Mhz and not the regular 7600GT.But ive realised that the price ive initially quoted is higher.So here is the new price.10k final.Wat say ppl??

Im located @ Hyd btw.Any1 frm hyd whos interested in this card??

If you got the card inadverently from US and want to dispose it off why not sell at the price you originally got it for? I guess people here would prefer to stick to a card with local warranty unless the price is really attractive (like in the US)

The card is available on TigerDirect for $120 and might have cost you about 60 dollars more. Even that doesnt come up to the price you are quoting..

I have no intention of trashing your thread. If you object let me know I will delete this post.

Vulc4n said:
If you got the card inadverently from US and want to dispose it off why not sell at the price you originally got it for? I guess people here would prefer to stick to a card with local warranty unless the price is really attractive (like in the US)

The card is available on TigerDirect for $120 and might have cost you about 60 dollars more. Even that doesnt come up to the price you are quoting..

I have no intention of trashing your thread. If you object let me know I will delete this post.

Hey i dont object ur suggestion coz its a genuine one.Anyways i sold the card yesterday for 9K.:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back