Graphic Cards XFX customer support/ warranty

I own a XFX GTX 260 c216 core edition GPU bought in US. The fan has been making a rattling noise during boot time. I have registered the product on their site so im hoping i am eligible for the double lifetime warranty.

Support tickets get no response, so i was wondering if there was any other way to get it touch with the customer support of XFX in India.

I live in Bangalore, so please help me with a solution..

Thanks in advance :)

yeah as aman.pitbull have posted, the xfx CC works via tickets system and it may take some time for then to reply. When did you send your complain

I am not sure but i think the gpu fan doesn't come under warranty, read somewhere before in TE that members are not given warranty due to fault fan and all.

got a reply from customer support today! that guy says if i get a sound when fan's in low speed and no sound in high speed, then its normal! lol

i cant believe it! people on newegg who bought the same thing had the same problem and got replacements!

it all depends on how you put forward your problem and how "politely" you can ask for replacement.

i got a 4heat pipe cooler from amd for free, i asked them,
another from here asked me, i told him how to RMA. he asked in shatty language and all he got was a semprom cooler LOL.

Back