Xiaomi confirms there will be no easy way to disable system ads

I know, I have done it a few times in the past & know many who used to do it a lot more in their college days but not anymore. People's priorities changes with time & age. There is a reason why xda forums went dead & custom roms TG groups are filled with mostly teens in schools & colleges.
Choice apni apni is all I can say. I wont mind taking effort for a day and then stop complaining and blaming MI or any brand as options are open its just that one has to opt it or live with what come his way.

I'm hoping that the launch of the next iPhone SE will force Android OEMs to provide more value in this segment else they'll be losing a lot of market share.
Serious doubt.
The first SE was a decent start with a lot of hope but SE2 and SE3 including "Mini" models all flopped. The main issue was the exorbitant pricing which ironically was supposed to be the attractive selling point for the SE models.
So I have no expectation from the SE4 either.

Worst is Opoo and Vivo, hardly anything for them but still Vivo got some roms but Oppo is popo!

I wonder even though they all fall under BBK, why only MI/ Xiaomi and Poco enjoys flexible after market customizations and rooting etc. capabilities while rest are made to rot on stock even though sharing similar OSes.
Xiaomi is not owned by BBK and the sub-brands of the BBK supposedly have gone their independent ways.

Back