Xiaomi Mi 11 launched

what is the release date for Xiaomi Mi 11 ?
MI phones are better than Redmi once in having less bloatware. I love MIUI design than any.
Xiaomi was never been best for camera (especially night snap)

Am I the only one who loves MiUi ( compared to barebone so called stock Android) ?
I hated it at first, everything seemed different from oxygen and One UI, now I love it!!
No ad anywhere, all the double apps ( browser etc.) can be uninstalled so easily with a simple tool.
I absolutely love MiUi now!!

Am I the only one who loves MiUi ( compared to barebone so called stock Android) ?
I hated it at first, everything seemed different from oxygen and One UI, now I love it!!
No ad anywhere, all the double apps ( browser etc.) can be uninstalled so easily with a simple tool.
I absolutely love MiUi now!!
I also loved MIUI on my Mi 10

Is there any flagship phone you haven't used yet? Seriously mate!! It's really impressive. In your opinion which was the worst flagship in recent times ( last 2 years)?

I also loved MIUI on my Mi 10
MIUI is been under development with colorful interface and themes from beginning, copying some elements from iPhone.
Now it is mature, less bugs, fluent, most colorful. I don't see any other ROM is such pleasing to eyes !

MIUI is been under development with colorful interface and themes from beginning, copying some elements from iPhone.
Now it is mature, less bugs, fluent, most colorful. I don't see any other ROM is such pleasing to eyes !
I remember MIUI from initial android days when MIUI was just a custom ROM.
That theming engine and it's stability was next level!!
We used to crave to load custom bootloader and flash miui ROM. But Camera used to suck compared to the stock ROM so the vicious cycle continued

Is there any flagship phone you haven't used yet? Seriously mate!! It's really impressive. In your opinion which was the worst flagship in recent times ( last 2 years)?
I used Note 10 plus with Snapdragon and S20+ next with Exynos

Literally wanted to throw that phone away
Heating
Unreliable
Aggressive HDR

Such a waste of an experience. The SD note 10+ was so so much better.
I decided I won't buy another Samsung flagship from India

I used Note 10 plus with Snapdragon and S20+ next with Exynos

Literally wanted to throw that phone away
Heating
Unreliable
Aggressive HDR

Such a waste of an experience. The SD note 10+ was so so much better.
I decided I won't buy another Samsung flagship from India
Apparently the exynos chipset has become much better this time around. And, it's likely only going to get better next year due to their collaboration with AMD. Guess, them ditching their custom cores is finally proving to be proving to be fruitful.

Though, I am with you on the 990 sentiment. I am glad my S10 hasn't treated me this badly.

Apparently the exynos chipset has become much better this time around. And, it's likely only going to get better next year due to their collaboration with AMD. Guess, them ditching their custom cores is finally proving to be proving to be fruitful.

Though, I am with you on the 990 sentiment. I am glad my S10 hasn't treated me this badly.
I think it's still behind sd888

I love Samsung mostly for the Camera ! updates are better now compare to a year back.
I don't like the app bloatware from Samsung, makes the phone nearly useless.
So I choose custom Stock firmware, where I could avoid installing the bloatware !

I think it's still behind sd888
Yes but not quite. In fact, in S21, the exynos offering apparently turns out to be more power efficient than the SD variant. Though the new Arm X1 core could be faulted for it.

Though I still feel that we've gotten to a point where we don't require top of the line performance and that too if it comes at the cost of power efficiency.
Exynos 990 while granted was behind 865, the reason it became such a hot garbage was its lack of efficiency and constant throttling issues. It had enough CPU performance to offer...just not at the efficiency it was expected to operate on.

That said, they (Samsung) have seemingly managed to do well on that front, this time.

Yes but not quite. In fact, in S21, the exynos offering apparently turns out to be more power efficient than the SD variant. Though the new Arm X1 core could be faulted for it.

Though I still feel that we've gotten to a point where we don't require top of the line performance and that too if it comes at the cost of power efficiency.
Exynos 990 while granted was behind 865, the reason it became such a hot garbage was its lack of efficiency and constant throttling issues. It had enough CPU performance to offer...just not at the efficiency it was expected to operate on.

That said, they (Samsung) have seemingly managed to do well on that front, this time.
Reddit thread now cropping up of Exynos 2100 overheating using camera etc

Back