FS: Mobile Xiaomi MI 3 with Original Case, Screen Guard and Nano SIM Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobazooka

Disciple
Hi Folks,

Selling Seal Packed Xiaomi MI3

The phone was purchased on 12/08 brand new piece and the buyer will get Original Xiaomi Flip case Black Color alongwith Front and Back Screenguard and Nano SIM Adapter as well!

Its a complete package and i am looking for genuine buyers as you get a sealed box piece.

The buyer will be given original purchase invoice for reference.

IMG_1888.JPG IMG_1890.JPG IMG_1891.JPG

Can you please post pics of the Case which you've got? And also mention the Screenguard brand name?
Hi Its Original Xiaomi Flip Case and its in a sealed pack so i wont be able to post the unboxed pics for it. The Screen-guard given is from Screenward.

I don't think that he will want to sell the phone without the accessories. Its just another way of cashing in on the mi3 craze.
Not to offend, i believe it will only help the buyer who gets a complete package.[DOUBLEPOST=1408194959][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump price reduced to 17k to allay any questions on flip case and screen guard :)

Last edited:
I am from Bangalore, would you be interested in trade + cash (PS Vita Wifi with 4 gb memory card + 2 games) and cash. Let me know your thoughts.

I am from Bangalore, would you be interested in trade + cash (PS Vita Wifi with 4 gb memory card + 2 games) and cash. Let me know your thoughts.

No trades please, it would be a direct deal :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408260084][/DOUBLEPOST]The phone has been sold locally. Admins please close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back