FS: Mobile Xiaomi MI2 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

afterburner

Disciple
  • Product Name: Xiaomi MI2 32GB
  • Expected Price: Rs 15000/-
  • Shipping charges: Not Included
  • Description if any: Not even a single drop or scratch on the device,included 2 scratch guards and default white color back, great device to have till now no issues guarantee that
  • Reason for Sale: Going to Buy Nexus 5
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 25th March, 2013
  • Remaining Warranty: 4 months or till 25th March 2014
  • Warranty available in: Imported from China so China Only.
  • Shipping from: Kerala(Trivandrum).
  • Shipping to: All over India.
  • Preferred courier: Bluedart.
  • Payment options: Cash, bank transfer.
nYnVw8U.jpg

7lAUWto.jpg

9t8PcrY.jpg

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Here are the full specs of the phone. It should help with your sale and let the buyer know exactly what he is getting into :)

Xiaomi MI-2 - GSMArena

By the way, it would also help if you can provide info about developer support for this device. Best place to look for would either be Modaco or XDA :)

Best of luck with your sale :)

Here are the full specs of the phone. It should help with your sale and let the buyer know exactly what he is getting into :)

Xiaomi MI-2 - GSMArena

By the way, it would also help if you can provide info about developer support for this device. Best place to look for would either be Modaco or XDA :)

Best of luck with your sale :)

Thanks Bro :)

Hers is the link for community and active development is going on,recently Xiaomi released the kernel Source so the device is fully open Source now...;)
http://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/xiaomi-mi2-s.101/

Simply Wow,
I am one of the the beta tester for this device ROM in MIUI Community. I should say i am impressed. Had i not bought SII this device is awesome choice.

Which android is that 4.1.2 is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back