Android Xiaomi Mi3 notification LED not working

artikle

Unknown Member
ex-Mod
A friend bought the phone and his notification LED wasn't working. Xiaomi helpline asked him to factory reset his phone. But that resulted in loss of Play Store. Then Xioami helpline asked him to go to the service center in my city, which isn't there. After knowing this they said they can't do anything at the moment. He came to me after trying to install the Play store apk didn't work and I had to go through some hoops and install google services framework, google play services and google account manager to make play store work again.
I still agree that this is the best phone to be had a this price point but I'm just sharing the service experience and the weird loss of play store on factory reset.

A friend bought the phone and his notification LED wasn't working. Xiaomi helpline asked him to factory reset his phone. But that resulted in loss of Play Store. Then Xioami helpline asked him to go to the service center in my city, which isn't there. After knowing this they said they can't do anything at the moment. He came to me after trying to install the Play store apk didn't work and I had to go through some hoops and install google services framework, google play services and google account manager to make play store work again.
I still agree that this is the best phone to be had a this price point but I'm just sharing the service experience and the weird loss of play store on factory reset.
Did the notification led get fixed due to factory reset?

Also, he can just flash the latest v18 update (auto or manual, either work just fine) and it should run fine.

After factory reset, Just reinstall the latest global version of their rom. It has playstore inbuilt. This can be done through updater.

My notification LED is working just fine. To test yours, you can use this *#*#64663#*#* code (type in to dialler) to check the hardware of the phone and run several tests on everything. The Notification test is the 11th one in the list.

Hope this helped. Cheers :)

Back