Budget 10-15K Xiaomi Mi3 or Moto G

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Which one is crowd puller these days and why? Was looking to recommend the Moto G to someone but don't want to regret not seeking the community opinion on the Mi3 as it is the hot topic these days on TE.

Im totally satisfied with my Moto G except screen size.
I was looking at buying Mi3 but the whole flipkart buying is putting me off from it. Plus we dont know how support will be in the future.
With Motorola, there is some reliability in terms of quality and after sale service.

With Moto G, you cant go wrong with recommending it to someone.

Moto G.

Mi3 and Xiaomi still are in nascent stages here. Apart from that, the support network isnt well drawn out atm.
Last but not the least, the updates/bug fixes seem to be more like DIY.

So for the sake of specs, get the Mi3. For more reliability and peace of mind, Moto G.

I'm using moto e so i can safely say moto g .
Mi3 may be good on paper but i still will prefer google/motorola as a brand for software and after sales support .
i use s4 as my primary phone .

Which one is crowd puller these days and why? Was looking to recommend the Moto G to someone but don't want to regret not seeking the community opinion on the Mi3 as it is the hot topic these days on TE.

The MI3 is the only topic here, these days, to be honest....! Just getting it seems difficult. Though honestly, reading all the threads here, can it be used OOTB, there seem to be so many tweaks and changes which need to be done (though which we all love); but the phone seems buggy to me. Not stable, though I have not even seen it. Just take this with a pound or two of salt..!

Hii Buddy I will suggest you Mi3 for the sheer brilliant specs & value it offers & BTW yesterday it sold 15000 units in 1 sec & am one of them will be reviewing it soon as I will get my Mi3 Today or tom :)

Got a Moto G four months ago, working very well. . I have bought the Mi3 as well, would say you can go for the Mi3 if you really need a high end device, but for daily use i would definitely recommend the Moto G , well made and is reliable and offers enough performance to last for a few years. And best of all, you dont need no case or screen guard for the moto g , have been using it with keys in my pocket for quite some time , even dropped it once or twice , strudy phone the Moto G

it depends on whom u are recommending for. boy/girl...brand fanatic/geek.
i will pick the mi3 each and every time. But my friend bought a zr and he is happy. Personal choice have to respect that.

Back