Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Anyone (among the flipkart first members) who got a notification from flipkart for the early access ? The mail said the selected ones will be notified by 31st August.

Just now i received this mail from flipkart.

Redmi 1s early.PNG

Just now got a mail saying "Sorry, You are not among the top 2000".
Anyone with an early access and willing to let go of the Redmi 1S at actuals, please PM me. It is for a friend.

Anybody who got early access to Redmi 1S and not planning to buy, please buy it for me.

CoD preferred but I can provide CC (HDFC-VCC) details also.

Thanks.

Just now got a mail saying "Sorry, You are not among the top 2000".
Anyone with an early access and willing to let go of the Redmi 1S at actuals, please PM me. It is for a friend.

Anybody who got early access to Redmi 1S and not planning to buy, please buy it for me.

CoD preferred but I can provide CC (HDFC-VCC) details also.

Thanks.

Have registered through another account (not a flipkart first) for just in case. Will try and buy through that too. If I could get my hands on another one, will forward it to one of you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409482269][/DOUBLEPOST]
^which case?

Its a glass back case from aliexpress, was looking cool so ordered it. Also ordered a xiaomi piston headphones from the same seller, was much cheaper compared to what ebay.in has to offer, but now I am afraid that they might be fake. :bored:

The registrations are still on. Why not just register and help yourself?

If your luck isnt good enough, then people can ofcourse help. :/

Back