Xiaomi to unveil new flagship model (Mi5) at CES 2015

PoBoy

Skilled
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20141202PB200.html

Xiaomi Technology is expected to unveil its next generation flagship smartphone, the Mi5, at the upcoming CES 2015 trade show, according to a Chinese-language Economic Daily News (EDN) report.

The Mi5 is likely to sport a Qualcomm quad-core processor, a 5.7-inch 2K display, and fingerprint identification.

If Xiaomi continues to price its new flagship model at CNY1,999 (US$325), it will post a strong threat to the next-generation flagship models to be released by Samsung Electronics and HTC in 2015, said the paper.

^^ Huh the dumping is actually good for us consumers. We get near flagship quality phones at entry level prices. What other option you have at 20k, which would come close to Mi4? one plus one doesn't count, as they have a pathetic distribution process, a non-existent after sales support and their absolute denial on the yellow band on the screens.

^^ Huh the dumping is actually good for us consumers. We get near flagship quality phones at entry level prices. What other option you have at 20k, which would come close to Mi4? one plus one doesn't count, as they have a pathetic distribution process, a non-existent after sales support and their absolute denial on the yellow band on the screens.

yeah, maybe for some but not for me. Give me what others have been given or don't promise. I expect same treatment as the rest.

Last edited:
Back