Xigma Antec 1200 Mod

Yo Sup again with some few changes. i was tired of blue led fans too common which u find in eveyr cabinet so deicded to conver all those fans into xigma orange led :) so ordered huge stock of fan and converted them into Xigmas looks aweosme man. only 200mm not changed as that will come in jan ...till then need to use the blue one. Rest all 120mm fans changed.:hap2::hap2:

More to come soon !! this is just the begining

28841fk.jpg

2na8s5z.jpg

2q99m5w.jpg

23lkpzb.jpg

149ujc1.jpg

2e0nyf7.jpg

spu6f9.jpg

xdb97k.jpg

2ro26td.jpg

Ahh.. the Antec 1200, was my dream case for abt 5 minutes before I found out it doesn't have a removable mobo tray. :D But it lends itself to modding exceptionally well. A bit too orangey for me but awesome nonetheless. :)

ajish65 said:
Ahh.. the Antec 1200, was my dream case for abt 5 minutes before I found out it doesn't have a removable mobo tray. :D But it lends itself to modding exceptionally well. A bit too orangey for me but awesome nonetheless. :)

Hehhhheehhe.....only stacker has tht.
@ anks I tht u abandoned the mod quoting some difficlty. Any way it looks cool. Cantu put one fan on the side?

Green/white would also look cool......in case u get bored:eek:hyeah:

Gowt1ham said:
Hehhhheehhe.....only stacker has tht.
@ anks I tht u abandoned the mod quoting some difficlty. Any way it looks cool. Cantu put one fan on the side?

Green/white would also look cool......in case u get bored:eek:hyeah:

yeah thinking of that.. or ccfl.. Needs to try some combos !!!

i am not ale to put the side 120mm coz its touches my Heatsink.. i guess i will have to settle for 80 mm.. or i guess i dont require on .. will just one CCFL.. n c how it looks.. thinking which one to go for any idea..

Back