FS: Cabinets Xigmatek Elysium Cabinet (Slightly Modded)

FreakyChokra

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Ahmedabad
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 25, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Physical / Health Reasons, to Maintain or Use.
Hi Admins, Mods, and Audience.
Selling my Xigmatek Elysium Cabinet. Pics with description attached.

Point-wise Summary:
1) Got it as Used from another member in discontinued Forum at end of 2019. Had got for a Studio guy, but Covid19 shutdown his business, and system didn't materialize. I began using it quite later in 2020.

2) Modded it in 3 places.
Only mod #1 has metal cut-out for vertical GPU mount. Since, I'm no blacksmith, with some physical disability issues, I somehow managed to do it during just after Covid19 lock-down began.
Mod #2 & #3 are acrylic windows replacements for metal grill. Front bezel DID NOT come with metal grills or placeholders.
Side windows Acrylic window replaced a metal grill, which was beginning to rust, and couldn't stay affixed.
Since after it began rusting, I had to dispose it off, for reasons of having storage issues with a newborn baby running around the house.

I have constructed the front acrylic panel with specific gap for air intake. Air flow is, in fact, now much better than default manufacturer design!

3) Has 2x Fan connectors, 1 near the top grill, and 2nd towards the bottom. You can plugin 6x fans into each port.

4) Mostly it would be difficult to find a product manual or specs. Yet, I will happily provide the original manual. Specs PDF to the buyer. Nonetheless, its Prime USPs are:
Top 420mm AIO / RAD & extra+extra space
Front 480mm AIO / RAD + extra space
Bottom 280mm AIO / RAD + extra space
Rear 1x 120/140 mm exhaust fan & extra+extra space

5) It was delivered with 2x HDD Cages. each HDD Cage can hold 4x 3.5 inch HDDS, and also have screw holes in the front for afixing 120/140mm fan for installing as front push config.
As Bonus, if buyer wishes, I can bundle in 4x 120mm High AF fans for immeasurably extra!

6) Front Bezel has USB 2 & 3 ports, plus eSATA port with audio ports.
Super Bonus = External HDD Docking port as illustrated in the attached pics. Not easily found feature nowadays!

7) Whole cabinet is heavy gauge metal with HQ Powder painted surfaces. Even today I can't find rust even though somebody told me its real age.
This is a very heavy product, I can't move it easily even when it is empty!

8) Maybe or maybe not - came with aluminium castor wheels. If buyer wants, I can arrange for that, but it'd cost me. Cost not included in listed price.

9) From 2 reputed IDs per se, It's a Xigmatek Elysium Cabinet, which some local company had got rebranded + manufactured as Brag. So, what may be included in the Og product may not be in here, or I didn't receive it from the seller. Seller has been a known Alias / Handle on both forums.

10) I have posted this here with all integrity and honesty, as I received this amazing cabinet then.
I genuinely solicit, actually interested, and educated and decent people into my threads, capable of understanding and respect for everyone.

For health reasons, I'm winding up a lot of my IT involvement, and reducing my cluster. It begins with sizing down.

You can also refer my fan post, and if buyer wishes, I can bundle in few fans from the lot!

Shipping, not included as of posting. Prices and all monetary values are welcome for negotiations.

If I have forgotten anything, thanks in advance to those bringing to my attention.

Regards,
FreakyChokra

Attachments

• 2x HDD Cages for 8x HDDs.jpg
    2x HDD Cages for 8x HDDs.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Acrylic glass window.jpg
    Acrylic glass window.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 172
  • Back Side cables and ports 01.jpg
    Back Side cables and ports 01.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 171