I HAVE FOLLOWING SYSTEM CONFIG:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0 Ghz,
ASUS M4A78-EM-1394,
ATI Radeon HD 3200 GPU @ 700MB,
Dynet 3GB DDR2 800 MHz,
SATA 2x500 GB,
Samsung 32" LCD
Windows XP.

PROBLEM: WINDOWS XP OS BOOT TIME 7 MIN & 12 SEC. WITHOUT INSTALL ANY DRIVER AND SOFTWARES JUST XP SETUP.

OPTION TRIED:
1. ALL PHYSICAL CONNECTIVITY CHECKED.
2. BIOS SET TO DEFAULT.
3. DOWNLOAD XP ISO FROM DIFF. 3 LOCATIONS. AND RUN SETUP.
4. BIOS BOOT LIST CHECKED.
5. SCAN WITH ANTIVIRUS & SPYWARE (AVG + ZONE ALARM).
FEW DAYS BACK XP BOOTING UP NORMAL BUT I WANT TO REINSTALL OS DUE TO SOME REASON AND THEN THE PROBLEM WAKE UP ?????

PLEASE HELP ME....WHAT SHOULD I DO.....
:(:(:(

Apart from software conflict----Change HDD cables and check HDD integrity with testing tools, try with single HDD, remove addon peripherals, clean dirt. Further on RAM, a weak PSU could be candidate.

go with virus32win , check your HDD, check if the file-system of the HDD are clean, Also run a bad sector scan using HD tune

CA50 said:
go with virus32win , check your HDD, check if the file-system of the HDD are clean, Also run a bad sector scan using HD tune

ok.. check and revert you...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HD TUNE PRO 4.60 SHOWS ME WHILE CHECK IN HEALTH TAB:

HD-1 (Warnings)

TEMP - 45" C

Reallocated Sector Count (Current - 100, Worst - 100, Threshold - 36, Data - 38, Status - warning)

Current Pending Sector (Current - 100, Worst - 100, Threshold - 0, Data - 13, Status - warning)

Ultra DMA CRC Error Count (Current - 200, Worst - 200, Threshold - 0, Data - 756, Status - warning)

HD-2 (Warnings)

TEMP - 42" C

Reallocated Sector Count (Current - 97, Worst - 97, Threshold - 36, Data - 151, Status - warning)

lucky_chouhan said:
really................

Read about "Reallocated Sector Count"

When the hard drive finds a read/write/verification error, it marks that sector as "reallocated" and transfers data to a special reserved area (spare area). This process is also known as remapping, and reallocated sectors are called "remaps". The raw value normally represents a count of the bad sectors that have been found and remapped. Thus, the higher the attribute value, the more sectors the drive has had to reallocate. This allows a drive with bad sectors to continue operation, however, a drive which has had any reallocations at all is significantly more likely fail in the near future. While primarily used as a metric of the life-expectancy of the drive, this number also affects performance. As the count of reallocated sectors increases, the read/write speed tends to become worse because the drive head is forced to seek to the reserved area whenever a remap is accessed. A workaround which will preserve drive speed at the expense of capacity is to create a disk partition over the region which contains remaps and instruct the operating system to not use that partition.

S.M.A.R.T. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now What should i do.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Change the hard-disk sata 500gb (32mb) to sata 160gb (8 mb).
now system boot within 54 sec.....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back