XP Installation Issue HP - COMPAQ 621

Hi guys, I am facing kind of little strange issue.. I have HP Compaq 621 laptop with xp installation.
Now I want to installed fresh copy of xp on it...but first for the backup i download 2 live xp iso from different sources but both iso cd not working.....

when i try to boot from cd i get the blue error screen and getting run /chkdsk...

i am also try to install from xp sp2 cd but getting same error.....
:(

vivacious_tg said:
Is set up not detecting your HDD. if yes, download intel sata drivers and embed them into XP setup and try.
I m not get the drive option selected on winxp installation...

when i boot it from cd it boot and detect all hardware same like any other win OS after, between hardware initialisation suddenly my screen is blue and get BSOD ???/

I've encountered a similar issue before. Turned out to be a faulty RAM module which had screwed my HDD. Had to correct the partition table using PartitionMagic and replace the RAM before the issue was resolved. You might want to check those.

Scramjet said:
I've encountered a similar issue before. Turned out to be a faulty RAM module which had screwed my HDD. Had to correct the partition table using PartitionMagic and replace the RAM before the issue was resolved. You might want to check those.

FINALLY PROBLEM SOLVED.

IN BIOS CHANGE HARDDISK MODE - SATA TO IDE...:clap::clap:

Back