Xperia mini pro

Friend decided to buy his first smartphone but wants qwerty as he texts a lot
Budget 13k
Os android
Forman touch with hardware qwerty preferred
Possible choice xperia mini pro

If you're talking about the SK17i, don't get the white one, you'll never be able to see the keys (white backlight on white keyboard, seriously?).

Pretty happy with mine. Battery life was pathetic to start with, now I get about 3 days' standby without wifi.

Sound quality out of the lineout (don't use cans much) is pretty good for a phone.

Screen could be better. QWERTY keyboard is absolutely perfect other than the light - nice feel, large keys and fantastic for typing unlike the BB-style keyboard on the ChaCha which is more for sporadic keyboard typing.

thank comp@addict but isn't that with dealer warranty?? AFAIK friend wants manufacturer warranty
thanks cranky, how's browsing on the smallish 3'' screen??

The dealer in question is very very reputable. It's as good as manufacturer warranty. Recommended by many others in this forum itself (that's where I found out about this deal).

And on a 3.2" screen, it's already pretty bad. I'm guessing lesser screen resolution than mine (640x360 on Nokia 5230) and smaller screen only makes it worse (Galaxy Y sucks, for example)

Friend decided to buy his first smartphone but wants qwerty as he texts a lot
Budget 13k
Os android
Forman touch with hardware qwerty preferred
Possible choice xperia mini pro

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro have gotten the best rated android mobile phone, you can see it the link below with best price and to buy from the sites.
The price of this mobile is Rs. 9979 and the link is
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Price in India 2012 8th June valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

Hope this help.

Cheers.

Xperia mini pro is an awesome phone. Keyboard is great to type! Everything is buttery smooth. Display quality is good but the size is small.

Plus it got the Android 4.0 update today and i updated mine :D
Now its even more awesome.

Back