XtremeGuard Coupon: 82% Off Sitewide

Im playing a high risk gamble and asked them to reship. I just hope this is not a fraud being pulled out by USPS and the vendor.

Yea the offer is still on. Ordered a full body screenguard for the N4 yesterday. Total cost 3$ for the screenguard + 3.87$ for shipping. They say it can take 18-29 days so let's see how it goes.

Can anyone tell me if these screenguards are the conventional types? I also ordered a full body screenguard from gadgetshieldz and the instructions to apply that one are that you need to dip it in soap water, apply it on the phone and leave it off for 24 hours. I absolutely do not like the idea of bringing my new phone in contact with wet soap solution, so that's a bust :\

Can anyone tell me if these screenguards are the conventional types? I also ordered a full body screenguard from gadgetshieldz and the instructions to apply that one are that you need to dip it in soap water, apply it on the phone and leave it off for 24 hours. I absolutely do not like the idea of bringing my new phone in contact with wet soap solution, so that's a bust :\
Nope, its the same thing as gadgetshieldz. You need the soap solution to apply it.

Good service fast shipping, received mine within 15 days, have to apply the same on my Sprint Iphone 4s. Then have to get it unlocked to start using the same.

Site wide 75% off going on. I have ordered a full body protection and TPU case for Nexus 4 on saturday, Got mail saying its shipped on the same day itself.

I got mine after reshipment. Ordered on 23 December. Lost the 1st time. Contacted them for reshipping on 5th Feb. Got today on 20th March.

Good service fast shipping, received mine within 15 days, have to apply the same on my Sprint Iphone 4s. Then have to get it unlocked to start using the same.

For how much are you getting your phone unlocked .... Sprint unlocks are expensive compared to At&T...

Back