Yahoo Email Login Problem - Help!!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello folks :)

I seem to be having a problem since sometime now with my Yahoo email account. The problem lies in accessing my email account. It works fine mostly but sometimes it asks me for my Yahoo ID and password and I keep getting this error:

'Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID.'

I mean, I have checked, re-checked and super re-checked my ID and password , put in my full ID and entered it but to no avail. This happens sometimes in the morning and suddenly today it's showing it's ugly face this evening as I'm trying. :mad:

I don't understand, is this a problem with Yahoo itself or is someone trying to access my account and failed login's are giving rising to this problem?

Anyone else having this problem, will someone shed some light and tell me what seems to be wrong here?

Thanks and Regards,
Souptik

My primary mail account is on Windows Live but I do have a Yahoo ID.

And this has happened to me as well. I dunno what is wrong but it is not something to worry about.

Like virus32win said, it sets itself right after some time... :p

My primary A/c is Gmail, though I've ID's almost everywhere :p

BTW it's working fine for me, may be it's fixed then, check it out.

Yes it's back working now so it was a problem with the Yahoo server then. Never have a problem with my Gmail, only with Yahoo this occurs.

Black_Hawk said:
Yes it's back working now so it was a problem with the Yahoo server then. Never have a problem with my Gmail, only with Yahoo this occurs.
Don't you think Yahoo is a bit stupid... :p

I mean, I wouldn't like my primary email id to look like xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

It looks childish and plus these lame issues with login... :p

Yahoo messenger and Email, both seem to be down for me. How is it that only a certain bunch of people are affected by this downtime?

Back