Yahoo messenger 7 Final

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Yahoo! Messenger - Instant messaging allows you to quickly exchange messages with your online friends. Unlike e-mail, instant messages appear as soon they`re sent. By downloading the Yahoo! Messenger application to your computer, you can send instant messages.

Here are some key features of "Yahoo Messenger" 7.0

· Contact Card (like MSN 7)
· New Audibles have being added up.
· Mail address or websites typed on the conversation windows are changed to hyperlinks and underlined.
· Cleaner neater interface Looks (better than v6.0)
· New Entertainment Tab (in place of LaunchCast)
· Couple of new options for Archiving
· Audibles with CAPTIONS (something you should wait for !)
· Send File Integrated in Messenger Window (Like MSN)

Photo Sharing - New!
Drag-and-drop photos into your IM windows and talk about them like you're there.

Find, Add, Share Friends - New!
Easily get connected with the people who matter most.

File Transfer - New!
Drag-and-drop files for real-time sharing and instant notification that they've been received.

Yahoo! Search - New!

Search from your IM window, and get results both you and your friend can see.

Voice - New!
Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls and enjoy great sound quality and voicemail.

[RANK="messenger.yahoo.com/whatsnew.php;_ylt=Aj.nvV.VkmVVJrusFarTEQVwMMIF"]
Whats new[/RANK]

[RANK="messenger.yahoo.com/features.php;_ylt=ApjjVvLxuCII1cxAp3qejtJwMMIF"]Features[/RANK]

[RANK="messenger.yahoo.com/"]Home[/RANK]

[RANK="messenger.yahoo.com/download.php;_ylt=AjmTkzIaoYzcvACEygIecfIAAAAA"]Download[/RANK]

HOLY SMOKES, new EMOTICONS, including "im on fone, call me, time-out, at wits end" etc etc.

Also, the regular emoticons look different.

ALL desi auds vanished :eek:

EDIT: hehe, found em :D

argus_smith said:
HOLY SMOKES, new EMOTICONS, including "im on fone, call me, time-out, at wits end" etc etc.

Also, the regular emoticons look different.

ALL desi auds vanished :eek:

EDIT: hehe, found em :D
Thsts coz Indian Messenger is still in the beta.....:|:|:|
Anyways getting them is not a big probelm (even for those using msgr 6) ......get someone to send u one hindi audible,left click on that audible and click "Find Similar Audibles" and presto ;);)

but someone said, as emoticons are new, they wont be visible to older versions.. so make sure ur friends too use the same y! 7 final. else they wont get emoticons nor the ".. is using diff version of y!" message!!!

No... they can recieve the audibles but not send them to anyone.... I recieved them from Sunny when I was on the older version.

And I have this strange problem. It was there even in the beta and even now.

"when I click on audibles -> Hindi Style -> aatejaate", one audible starts playing continiously. It is the female with a headphone audible. It keep on playing. and say I sent someone an audible from that menu last(the aatejaate menu), and I close that window. When someone sends me a message again, that audible starts playing again even when he has not sent any audible...

Why is that??

^^^ yeah, same probs...

in this, when i click audibles, there is an xtra category...Audibles of diff language..there is aatejaate and masti in it :D just 2 :(

Nikhil said:
And I have this strange problem. It was there even in the beta and even now.

"when I click on audibles -> Hindi Style -> aatejaate", one audible starts playing continiously. It is the female with a headphone audible. It keep on playing. and say I sent someone an audible from that menu last(the aatejaate menu), and I close that window. When someone sends me a message again, that audible starts playing again even when he has not sent any audible...

Why is that??

That is a bug! Its the problem with my Messenger too! :S

BTW, no need to go to that MajorGeeks page!
Here's the direct download link:
http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr7/us/ymsgr7us.exe

With yahoo messenger version 7 you can't send text messages to cellphones. That really sucks! I'm going to stick to messenger 6 I think..

Back