Yamaha RX V 663 Reciever & Tannoy bookshelfs speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, my previous post for this was on 7th August - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/yamaha-rxv663-receiever-142910.html

Forgot the note to be out next to it, so thread was closed.;)

Well its close to 3 months and the warranty is now expired, so price reduced and selling for 28K without shipping.

The receiver is is in excellent condition and all original accessories + original bill included. It was packed by me 2 months back and not used. Some buyers contacted but it did not work out.:no:

I think u get a similar model for nearly 32-33K from grey dealers or maybe even less but again no warranty and its from grey market[refurbished, secondhand which is used to full], so hope my offer is better.

This system was used with the Tannoy bookshelf's which also I am selling for 6K without shipping.

Yamaha RX v 663 is >new model 765.

See pictures in below link and believe me it is in mint condition.

Flickr: anooj30299301's Photostream

Please pm me with ur interests.

PS: Guys from Hyderabad can check this out or guys outside HYD can ask friends to do so at my place - most welcome.

Yamaha gives one yr warranty. If its 3 months old, how is it not under warranty ?

Can you post the bill?

I am seriously interested but not at that price. The price seems way too much.

he means.. 3 months to his last market post about this same product. not the 3 month age of the product.

I have posted bill to the link, pls check and Plzzzz. guys, I know many would be interested and its a very very good deal since its like almost new piece.

Sp waiting for ur PM.

Yamaha RX V 663 + tannoy MX spakers for 34K including shipping.

Need to clear this guys. You can see the ratings for goods I sold and can contact anyone, both of these are in excellent condition.

For that price its really worthwhile deal,trust me.

hey anooj, hope you remember me still ... :)
i would have got you a buyer for the yamaha receiver but i reached that person too late as he already picked up one. Good luck in selling it

@all members: the product is in mint condition, ive checked it myself. its a very very recommended receiver.

sorry for the delay. you will have to give me a couple of days to decide if possible. have to decide on this or a GPU. sometimes i hate being middle class.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back