Car & Bike Yamaha RX100 in 2023

Guys I found this. Karizma bare bones. :hilarious:
Seller asked me to send an offer lol. I've asked him for details.
If everything works then I'd like to modify the seat area and make it somewhat modular so that I can carry some load like those Chinese/SEA grocery bikes.
FB_IMG_1680862471202.jpg

083b2a198b80235ca7e0a1d030a1ae7a.jpg

What is the condition of a 30k RX100? That's cheap for a vintage highly desire Yamaha.
I don't think this is "highly desired." If what other members have said are true then it's too much of a headache imo. Old Pulsar's are available for 25-30k. My relative sold his RX100 for 15k last year. It had brake problems.

No sir in a good condition it is, but only as a 2nd or 3rd bike more like collectors item, a friend of mine bought one in great condition for 75k ( pre 1995 model), like it was really well maintained. it is not for commuting.

Most well maintained 2 strokes fetch you a good money. I was in the market for RD350 but none was below 2.5 lac.

Last edited:
Guys I found this. Karizma bare bones. :hilarious:
Seller asked me to send an offer lol. I've asked him for details.
If everything works then I'd like to modify the seat area and make it somewhat modular so that I can carry some load like those Chinese/SEA grocery bikes.
FB_IMG_1680862471202.jpg

Is that a custom swing arm? Could have been used for drag race with the increased wheelbase. I'm not sure. Exhaust muffler doesn't look original. At the very least, you will need petrol tank and front headlight assembly. Alone that would cost you more than 20k. You could be looking at like ~40k something to get it in somewhat working condition.

I don't think this is "highly desired." If what other members have said are true then it's too much of a headache imo. Old Pulsar's are available for 25-30k. My relative sold his RX100 for 15k last year. It had brake problems.
Right. RX is a project bike at this point. Not for a daily rider. Brake restoration is easy as generic parts are available over the counter. Can't say the same thing about the engine.

Back