Car & Bike Yamaha YZF R125 launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.
vip said:
buddy i think u know nothing abut 2-stroke.2-strokes r delight to ride.And indian 2-stroke yamaha rd-350 what a bike man,can beat any indian made bike today.In motogp 2-strokes dominates the competition before the implication of 800cc category.
Try reading what he said before you start rattling off random figures. He said 2-strokes are not possible in India due to EMISSION rules. He never mentioned performance.

dOm1naTOr said:
Yup, very true. 2 strokes even though powerful is only good to use for races and stuffs. Long live our planet.

eh I have a 150cc 40bhp 2 stroke which i use to go to office daily crusing between 120-130 for ~30KMs. Dont think 2 strokes are just for races

i mean, its not eco friendly and using such bikes for day today use is like killing our mother earth more quickly. Thats what i meant.

the reason yamaha has 10 percent market share is that most indians cant afford anything other than a splendor or cd100
thats where they make most of their money, in the cheap stuff, but they sell more cheap sttuff, if they are shown to be having the fastest bike in india, etc, that and the fact that people are starting to be able to afford better bikes, and its an expanding market.

I don't think Yamaha will launch it in India. This bike looks damn hot but it is overpriced for lower power bike, and Indian market also hunt for VFM bikes, performance in lower rate. So I don't think, this is gonna make place in Indian vehicle market.

SunnyBoi said:
eh I have a 150cc 40bhp 2 stroke which i use to go to office daily crusing between 120-130 for ~30KMs. Dont think 2 strokes are just for races

dOm1naTOr said:
Yup, very true. 2 strokes even though powerful is only good to use for races and stuffs. Long live our planet.

ooh, i'm with bunnyboi, rather than save the planet, i'd welcome the govt. relaxing those norms and letting us buy these awesome machines :bleh:
to hell with the planet, and al gore :D
Punker said:
ohh sorry i didn't notice that... i will also confirm tomorrow n will let u knw.....
kaunsa waala showroom? capital? hari-om?

dOm1naTOr said:
What i meant was, whats the need for this R125 when there is R15 here in market for more than 2 yrs and people are complaining it to be underpowered for its price and looks, which is atleast 17 bhp. This new one costs a freaking 90k and is jst ~14 bhp!!! And by any means, quality and looks cant suffice power, or am i wrong?

ive been hearing lots of good things about the new P180. Also apache has improved a lot from the original apache 150 to RTR to the new 180 FI. Hope its even better on the 250 one.

I seriously feel my FZ16 to be underpowered :( for the price,looks and fuel economy it gives. c'mon 14 bhp is way too low for a 90k bike. It might well make chocolate boys happy, who pees on 50+ kmph :rofl: and still want fake look of an R1 :rofl:
from where R15 is underpowered? in fact it beats any ZMA or Pulsar 220 or Any apache. C'on dont give wrong views.

^^ So, those pics that surfaced before were of this. I pity everyone who were waiting for the 2011 refreshed r15. Most of them would have put off their purchase and waited till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back