Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :P

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Here's the deal. I have four Tradus | Online Shopping - Shop Online to buy books,mobiles,apparels,digital products in India coupons from freecharge - Rs.100 off with a minimum purchase of Rs.250. These coupons are valid up to 31st December 2010. I'm willing to give these off for free to fellow members here. A twist in the tale - this time I'll give these coupons not to old veterans of TE, but for a change, I'll give these to the members who fulfill the following criteria:

1. Should have joined TE in 2010. ;)

2. Should have at least 50 posts to their credit.

3. Should have an iTrust rating between 0 and 5. :p :p That means not more than 5 deals and no negative ratings.

Only one coupon per member will be provided, so that 4 members can take advantage. Please reply in this thread if you are interested to use the coupon. Do not PM me. And please request for the coupon only if you are seriously interested in buying something from Tradus.

P.S: As always, I get to have the ultimate say in this "offer". :p

Re: Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :

Once a Global Mod, always a Global Mod.... :p

Considering that u have rules for this as well.... Hehehehehehe!!!

Neway, nice Initiative & pretty generous of u.

:)

I really don't mind getting one of these unless u find someone more deserving. Let's do it this way: Give 1 to me if I manage to find a good deal!!! Lolzzz :p

EDIT: Found a deal on Verbatim 4GB Micro SD HC card. So, unless u decide not to give it to me, I guess I fulfill conditions to get the coupon!!! :batman:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, a Verbatim 4GB Micro SD HC for 266 (366-100) is a good deal, isn't it??

EDIT: Coupon No longer wanted. I got a better deal on ebay. Thanx anyway. Hope someone more deserving gets the coupon!!

Re: Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :

Even I am interested... :)
1: No
2: Yes
3: Yes

@nehaladsul: :p

Let me wait until 30th and if there are no claims from members who fulfill the criteria, I'll give it to anyone interested. :)

For me

1. no

2. yes

2. yes

so please consider me

nehaladsul said:
Coupon No longer wanted. I got a better deal on ebay. Thanx anyway. Hope someone more deserving gets the coupon!!

OT

I'm also looking for one , can you point out the deal for the 4GB card?

1.No
2.Yes
3.Yes

I joined in 2008! It was surprising to me too!

I think these are the coupons you got from freecharge :) If you could spare one, I had a book on mind to buy from tradus.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No, missed by one :p hope you consider me :)

archat68 said:
OT

I'm also looking for one , can you point out the deal for the 4GB card?
Lol No. I got a better deal for a 8GB Card. If u want that one, I'll post the deal link here.

^Yeah please Ms. Neha. Post the link here.

Also i need a 32gb/16gb class 8/10. Any deals with them?

I have 5 coupons for 100 off on 395, drop me a pm if anyone interested.. :)

I do not qualify according to the criteria but I need one.

1.No 2.Yes 3.Yes

Joined in 2007 :D... Bwahahah :D

^^ It is reliable, if that is what you are asking. If you are really interested in making use of the coupon, I'll send you the code today evening by 6.

dragonball said:
^Yeah please Ms. Neha. Post the link here.
Also i need a 32gb/16gb class 8/10. Any deals with them?
My name is not NEHA & I am certainly not MISS by any means..... :mad:

NIHAL ADSUL That's me.... :(

MODS, if u can read this, pls give me one chance to change my username..... Damn.... :(

I'll post the link here soon....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

manusag said:
LOL LOl LOL
Boo hoo.... Sob... sob.... Damn.... :mad:

Mods... Help.... me.... People here are hell bent on getting my Gender change done......!!!

Lolzzz

Back