Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :P

Re: Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :

^^ You PM the admin with a user ID change request. There was such a thread I think where you can request for user ID change.

Re: Year end bash - Free Rs.100 off Tradus coupons for members joined in 2010 only. :

1. Yes

2.Yes

3.Yes

......... Interested :)

dam uuuuuuuu wanted one but am not eligible :(

logistopath said:
^^ It is reliable, if that is what you are asking. If you are really interested in making use of the coupon, I'll send you the code today evening by 6.
Thank you very much.:)

PM sent to joel.monty and xxjayxx with the coupon codes. :) Enjoy guys.

sir i also need one coupon , please give me if u still have any left and if i fit ur criteria , thanks

@ logistopath-Dude my dad is being a douche,not giving me money for a phone,i guess i cant use the code,what should i do ,should i send back?i dont wanna waste the code.

^ plz give the coupon code to me ......... if its ok....

@ joel.monty: Let me know for sure if you are not using the coupon. I'll forward the same code to someone else deserving. :)

@ Metal: Try it. :p

This is first time in my that life I am getting lucky :D

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
Where is my coupon, :hap2:.

logistopath said:
@ joel.monty: Let me know for sure if you are not using the coupon. I'll forward the same code to someone else deserving. :)

Yea,i wont be using it,you can forward the same code to someone else,thx neways.

@joel: Okay. Better luck next time. :)

@adi_vastava: Your coupon code is on the way.

Received, thanks.

Now let me search something worth spending for.

Update:

Bought 2 packs of http://www.tradus.in/amkette-pro-dvd-r-47gb-16x-10-dvd for Rs 179, the coupon is for rs 105.

Thanks logistopath again from me and from all the data which will be backed up on these disks.(and thats a big thanks considering the data will be 4.7*20 GBs)

For all those who missed out, here is one coupon code from my side. 15 minutes to use this though. Happy new year. :)

BQW7JA9J2F

Back