Yebhi.com coupons and deals

ordered 3 t-shirts.

Its a shame most of the good stuff has no stock when you click BUY button. :\

Was about to do the same but sadly most of the medium size shirts are out of stock

Btw what is the puma t shirt standards (is medium about 40 inches and large about 44 inches saw something like that on myntra .com)

Which one did you grab if you don't mind to share?

Was about to do the same but sadly most of the medium size shirts are out of stock

Btw what is the puma t shirt standards (is medium about 40 inches and large about 44 inches saw something like that on myntra .com)

Which one did you grab if you don't mind to share?

size M which was being shown as 40in(~101.5cms). I usually buy Reebok t-shirts, and they size S(~100cms) fits me perfectly, their M is I think 104cms which is a tad oversize. Let us see when the order arrives.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Use Promocode PC23286307H6 - 2500 off on all products except Electronics and Jewellery. Valid on purchase of above Rs. 5000. HURRY! Offer ends today [/font]

Want to buy sandals, anyone's got any coupon? Thanks in advance.

Edit: It turns out they are celebrating their anniversary by giving out 1000 rs coupon who registers to their website. So anyone interested, have a look.
<

Want to buy sandals, anyone's got any coupon? Thanks in advance.

Edit: It turns out they are celebrating their anniversary by giving out 1000 rs coupon who registers to their website. So anyone interested, have a look.
<

Who is giving coupons yebhi or bestylish? Please provide link of the info.

rxd Celebration offer. I selected a pair of Shoes for Rs 3000+ & applied coupon. I got error that copuon is not valid. Called CC who was helpless. He asked me to mail screenshot & wait for 3 days for a revert. By that time, my product may get sold. He says wait for next year offer
<

Why to make an other thread for the bestylish and yebhi coupons. There are dedicated threads for them already.

So it is better to follow them i think.

Back