Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

askkunal said:
I bought yesterday only.... It worked for me!! yesterday night i used that coupon and got Disc of 190Rs (final price incl shipp 806rs)

Lee Cooper Mens Casual Black Brown Grey Backstrap Sandals LC0950 Black Grey Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com
did u really like it , it seems pretty ordinary to me though, not worth the amt u spent on it , there r many good design from the same brand in the same price ,

if u like it , good , just sharing my thoughts :p

ultimately its ur like or dislike , you are spending the moolah :)

I just got my Hush Puppies deal of the day shoes. Not happy. One of the shoes is in bad condition. Considering whether I should opt for the refund - which will be coupon since I used discount coupons, or just live with it considering that I got it almost 80% OFF.

PS: Poor photos blamed on pissed mood and lack of basic photography skills :p

^ so wat do u expect from 80% off shoes , why he was giving so much doscount , coz of ths only

none coming to his store ( if he has one ) will buy that :)

but he has to get rid of the stuff

i had bought the same , let me se wat condition it arrives

^ Well, this is the not the first time I am buying discounted stuff from him. I bought a Lee Cooper shoe for almost 55% off. Brand new stock, no issues at all.

Funny thing is, this time, reading many members experience, I had specifically mentioned in the note that I wanted a fresh and good stock. So what do they do? Send me a box with the manufacturing date conveniently removed. Now that's something. I am planning to call them up tomorrow and see what they have to offer.

^ Yep. Planning for the latter, though I will get only partially reimbursed for shipping I guess. Which is still fine if I get a good pair.

MohitPreet said:
did u really like it , it seems pretty ordinary to me though, not worth the amt u spent on it , there r many good design from the same brand in the same price ,

if u like it , good , just sharing my thoughts :p

ultimately its ur like or dislike , you are spending the moolah :)
I know is ordinary ... i wanted that kinda shoes anyway thanks for ur thought

I just got delivery also ...also awesome service from bigshoebazzar ( email response, courier service, website chart processing..) I got delivery within 1 day (I order on 9 and got today morning)

my recent purchases from big shoe bazaar :p

the back strap of lee cooper sandals is removable , didnt expect that but i wanted it to be like this only :bleh:

^^like i said,you seem to do all your shopping online :p

i thought amritsar would be better now with all the new malls,or people still rely on Trendy @ lawrence road :)

^here people go to malls only for window shopping :p , or to eat mcdonlad's burgers and other stuff

yes i bought shoes first time online and that too at good discounts :

hail BSB , ebay.in and ebay GEB :p

all the stuff which u see above i got it all for 2500 bucks , it wud not have been possible in the malls in amritsar , that wud have been a minimum of 4k and above

dantool said:
thanks , and any further coupons like 20% odd , still working ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agantuk said:
^ How is Lotto as a brand. Pardon my ignorance :)

Lucky you. Your Hush Puppies look good :)
the lotto chappals which i bought were just too good , very good quality in 200 bucks :p

hush puppies looks almost good , i wud say 95% new :p , faint scratch marks , but that i guess is ok , even i cant see them and who else will see :bleh:

Back