Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Just leaving some feedback here for all those folks who've ordered and wondering if they did the right thing.

I'd picked up deal coupon for Rs 20 that gave me Rs 500 off on Rs 1000. To top that, I ordered some discounted buys (3 NavyFont Polyester shirts for Rs 700 + 1 Ruggeds sandal worth Rs 600 selling for Rs350 = Rs.1050), all which i got for Rs 570, because of my coupon.

Now none of them are known brands, but the polyester shirts look of good quality make, and so do the sandals. No defects - dont look like seconds items. I was charged 50 bucks for cash on delivery, which i was not earlier informed about.

Maybe next time I'll trust them with pre payment, and also try and trust them to pick up some branded goods.

IIRC COD charge is mentioned under the cod column when u add to cart or the bill payment page..

check in the my orders page..

PS - I got the USI sweatshirt today and its really good and really effective.. soft and smooth..

also got the lotto snickers.. they are genuine and good..

HAve yet to receive the Aiva sandals..

how did u make out it was non aiwa and a fake ???

How to tell og aiva sandals /??

anybody know ??

Promo code PC1200165067 to get 40% off on US Polo Assn & PC12001726GA to get 50% off on AIVA 5th Avenue collection (someone plz share his/her experience regarding AIVA 5th Avenue collections) both coupons expires today.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Have already purchased & received a pair of AIVA sandals, quality were not impressive.

xxjayxx said:
Promo code PC1200165067 to get 40% off on US Polo Assn & PC12001726GA to get 50% off on AIVA 5th Avenue collection (someone plz share his/her experience regarding AIVA 5th Avenue collections) both coupons expires today.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Have already purchased & received a pair of AIVA sandals, quality were not impressive.

Both the coupons are expiring tomorrow. Just got the SMS mentioning this.

HoliC said:
how did u make out it was non aiwa and a fake ???

How to tell og aiva sandals /??
anybody know ??

The brand names/logos were covered with a black marker (messy job!). Out of 3 pairs, only 1 pair was Aiva and two were some non-name brands.

Otaku said:
The brand names/logos were covered with a black marker (messy job!). Out of 3 pairs, only 1 pair was Aiva and two were some non-name brands.
I too got fake aiva sandals, brand was something like topshoe or topshop.. :(

bought Beverly Hills Polo Club sweaters for 450 bucks each, they were not even worth being called T-shirts.. :S

Emperor said:
do you got any receipt for same Rs.50/- charge?
I got something from the Bluedart delivery guy - didn't really check it. Will do and let you know.

At the time, I was more interested in the quality of the goods.

HoliC said:
IIRC COD charge is mentioned under the cod column when u add to cart or the bill payment page..

check in the my orders page..

Yes, that's exactly the point I was making - it was not listed in the column. My total said Rs. 550, but when the courier guy came, he said Rs 600.

Placed an order for Lotto sports shoes for my mum and day on Sunday.Was in a hurry, so used the 450 off coupon on 1000 bucks off on different orders. Received the ladies shoes yesterday.Prompt shipping and good packaging.Product seems good and not fake.didn't have time to check it out.Should receive the shoes for my dad today according to the update on Aramex's site.

Rs.800 off on purchase of 2k or more (can be used multiple times): PC1216295J22

Validity: Till 22/Dec

I have noticed same thing, I ordered 6 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of ruggeds slippers on 20th , i got them all today, red tape one shows jan'08 as mfg and other redtape came in white box, almost all boxes are broken, i have no idea if this is the crap stuff unsold for ages and i got them. But the ruggeds slippers seems really light weight. The shoes look much better on the computer while ordering, in hand they dont look so good :D

Back