Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

I have received products with free shipping via blue dart, aramax is no where near to Bluedart service level.

Also Think about buying any Unlisted brand product, especially shoes, bought something for 600/- sole had a crack within 4 days, by next day it was in 2 pieces, just held by leather. Search online. I did it before buying and one customer complained the same, stilltook the plunge. and got screwed up. So don't buy anything if you are not sure of the quality. .. Btw I have ordered ~ 10 items rest are good, except another unlisted t-shirt, which I use in Gym :p , for shoes you can go for lee, Red-tape, Adidas.. I guess, even ID's are are quite ok as far as I have seen..

Don't fall for the shoe of the day item unless it is of any good brand.

My experience was quite the opposite with Aramex
My last 5-6 orders from BSB were through Aramex and all reached me in 2 days flat. They even call before they come to my place for delivery.

Offcourse they are not close to Bluedart service levels, but considering its free shipping now, BSB would have gone for a cheaper option. :p

gmano said:
These people started shipping through Aramex. Aramex service is pathetic in Chennai (they have only one office for such a huge city) and they take about a week to deliver the goods. (on several occasions have done a relay shipping kind of thing here, they hand over your mail to some local couriers for delivery).
Blue Dart service is the best, I am not sure why these people have chosen Aramex now :(.

Shipping was/is free with orders above 200/-. I have received good through BD and Aramex on time.

Earlier shipping was free only for items priced above 1k, now shipping is free for items priced above 200 bucks.
dantool said:
This is one heck of a deal.
Bought a Red Tape formal shoe and Action sandal for 1017.:D

Whew! Thank goodness the woods I bought for almost 3k is unlisted :rofl:
On the other hand since I was shopping for shoes very recently I found the prices seem to be very much inline with the local shops.I was pretty much expecting a shoe worth 2.2k to be jacked up to 3k,finally being sold for 2k after discount.The discount is very much real folks,looto while you still can.

Get 30% + 50% OFF on ladies high fasion AIVA 5th Avenue Collection.

Use promo code PC1365927DA7.

Valid till 9th Jan

any adidas/redtape coupons available?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Earlier shipping was free only for items priced above 1k, now shipping is free for items priced above 200 bucks.

This is one heck of a deal.

Bought a Red Tape formal shoe and Action sandal for 1017.:D
is that 1000 off applicable to any min amount limit?

anish_sha said:
any adidas/redtape coupons available?

is that 1000 off applicable to any min amount limit?
minimum purchase price for 1000 off is Rs 2000/-

and min purchase for 500 off coupons is Rs 1000/- :)

FaH33m said:
same thing happening with me as well , when i click on complete my order , it takes me back to koovs home page , irritating :p

i guess the deal is over thats y its not happening , if i click on other links to buy it immediately takes me to billing page

@Faheem: i still have the bsb voucher and valid till march 2011, it seems your inbox is full, can't reply.

MohitPreet said:
minimum purchase price for 1000 off is Rs 2000/-

and min purchase for 500 off coupons is Rs 1000/- :)

same thing happening with me as well , when i click on complete my order , it takes me back to koovs home page , irritating :p

i guess the deal is over thats y its not happening , if i click on other links to buy it immediately takes me to billing page

the deal ended on 5th of jan actually :p

^i wear UK 12 myself...

and thats a bit tight too..

theres a label on my shoe.. its says

US-12.5

UK 12

FR 47.5

So i think you should take 46,47..

Get 30% OFF on AIVA Designer Pure Silver and Gold Plated Brass Jewellery.

Use Promo Code PC13981525B7

Valid till 14th Jan

^ I have got 2 100 of for min 250 purchase, 4 Rs 250 off on 750 purchase, 2 500 of on 1000 and 1500 off on 3k purchase coupons with me. I got these when registering for the site. Not sure, if these are tied with the user account.

PM me, if anyone needs them.

Valid till Jan 15.

Edit: Sorry, coupons are 500 for 1500 purchase and 1k for 3k purchase.

Now available :

2 Rs100 off, 4 Rs 250 off, 1 Rs 500 off.

Regards,

Mohit

ragzdiablo said:
^i wear UK 12 myself...
and thats a bit tight too..

theres a label on my shoe.. its says
US-12.5
UK 12
FR 47.5

So i think you should take 46,47..
Ill try size 47.But only adidas is available in size 47.How is it compared to Nike,puma etc?

Back