Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Not a promo, but just learnt that Yebhi is backed by Narayana Murthy's (Infy fame) VC. They also have a separate site for wholesalers: bigshoebazaar.net

These guys are much bigger than I (we) thought

Catamaran, Murthy's $129-million venture capital fund along with Nexus have invested 40 crore in Bigshoebazaar in its second round of funding. The firm which is an online wholesaler of shoes, apparel, bags, accessories and gift items had earlier raised 10 crore from Nexus in its first round of funding.

Narayana Murthy venture capital fund, Catamaran, and Nexus Venture invest Rs 40 crore in Bigshoebazaar - The Economic Times

simmy said:
hey guys if I order more than 1 item , will it be delivered together ? or as individual items ?

Depends on if they are part of the same order. If you order multiple items in 1 order, they will ship all of them together. If you order them separately, they will come separately. Yebhi uses one tracking number per order - hence single pack.

Not correct...I had ordered 7 items (worth 1600 and used the 1000 bucks coupon). The items were sent in 4 different packages.

I guess they have different vendors or warehouses for each categories.

agantuk said:
Depends on if they are part of the same order. If you order multiple items in 1 order, they will ship all of them together. If you order them separately, they will come separately. Yebhi uses one tracking number per order - hence single pack.

^ That's interesting. I have ordered multiple items in a single order many times and I have never got them in separate packets. In fact, I once got a packet which was 24" x 18" in size. The Bluedart guy was wondering what was inside such a large box which was so light.

IMO...It depends on what u order.

I had ordered adidad, lotto flip flops. Both came in different packages

Also ordered Puma, arrow, adidas socks. Some came in the above package. I had 6 pairs which came just as socks. 3 pairs with Adidas chappals and 3 pair with lotto chappals:)

agantuk said:

I have done 21 orders so far out of which 13 came with all multiple items at once while 8 others seperately.

I ordered a few things on saturday on COD , got them on monday . Blazingly fast . Packing was decent too . Nice work Yebhi , I m impressed ;)

Back