Yebhi.com coupons and deals

My guess :bleh: he bought a shoe for 500 bucks and another item of 1k and then applied the coupon to get both of them 1K :ashamed: .
Or both two items worth 500 each.

kooabs03 said:
Bought a shoe for free :D. Thnx kartik.
thanks will be more sweet if u tell us how u got a FREE shoe :D
theoracle said:
My guess :bleh: he bought a shoe for 500 bucks and another item of 1k and then applied the coupon to get both of them 1K :ashamed: .

Or both two items worth 500 each.
just guesses

Where is kooabs03 , Buddy, come here na! just what i was waiting for ! Free Shoes! After free shampoo and Moisturisers, its only fair i ask for shoes !! My legs feel deprived !! :eek:hyeah:

^^ @ kooabs03 , dude you kept us on our toes for 2 days :p!

But , thanks for the idea, how is the conversion of imint points??

I think even i have a few points somewhere:)

lol.. got ahead make your kill. inflame do whatever... :p Vercetti you sure your points are expired? used used my ipoints just now. I dont think they expire.

1 rs = 4 iMint points. My mom just got a windfall of 10,300 points for last month! Total balance- 13,140. :D

Moral of the story- Use ICICI credit card for EVERYTHING. (only if you can pay it back, of course :p)

JT_daniel said:
1 rs = 4 iMint points. My mom just got a windfall of 10,300 points for last month! Total balance- 13,140. :D

Moral of the story- Use ICICI credit card for EVERYTHING. (only if you can pay it back, of course :p)

imint suck. ICICI had their own reward system prior to this, which was very good. Ever since they migrated to imint, I migrated to StanC Manhattan. Much better rewards system - and very good for high spenders

Mate I ordered stuff worth 1,00,000 this month alone; i never go the imint points in the range u are talking about yaar

JT_daniel said:

Back