Yebhi.com coupons and deals

ordered a mobile on 21st sep still no sign of shipping.

whats going on with yebhi????????

even called there cc,sent email to escalations but nothing everytime they say it will be shipped in 2-3 days???

but even after 10 days no shipping.

how can we contact there senior managers any direct contact number?

think123 said:
ordered a mobile on 21st sep still no sign of shipping.

whats going on with yebhi????????

even called there cc,sent email to escalations but nothing everytime they say it will be shipped in 2-3 days???

but even after 10 days no shipping.

how can we contact there senior managers any direct contact number?

even after 2 weeks these incompetent people are not able to ship the product finally i got tired of them and cancelled the order.

everytime they promise product will be shipped in 24-48 hrs but it never got shipped till date this is height of poor bussiness.

if they cannot deliver they can tell it clearly and end the matter why keep delaying it?

yebhi just lost its one customer.now even if they offer anything free i will think 100 times before taking it.

shame on yebhi.will never buy again even if it is at steal price.

think123 said:
even after 2 weeks these incompetent people are not able to ship the product finally i got tired of them and cancelled the order.
everytime they promise product will be shipped in 24-48 hrs but it never got shipped till date this is height of poor bussiness.
if they cannot deliver they can tell it clearly and end the matter why keep delaying it?
yebhi just lost its one customer.now even if they offer anything free i will think 100 times before taking it.
shame on yebhi.will never buy again even if it is at steal price.

Did you try posting this on their FB wall ?? I have seen them responding pretty quickly there ...

Get the ticket no or complaint no and relavent details of the person you spoke to and then post it on FB wall.

Dex@ter said:
how did you cancel the order ? was the order through credit card .. also any problems in canceling the order

i cancelled the order by phone,ya it was through credit card they offered refund or GV i took refund as i am not planning to buy anything from yebhi because of there poor service since sometime.

i dont know what went wrong with them earlier they were so good i use to get my parcel within 3-4 days of placing order but now 2 weeks is like heights of incompetence.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agm_105 said:
Did you try posting this on their FB wall ?? I have seen them responding pretty quickly there ...

Get the ticket no or complaint no and relavent details of the person you spoke to and then post it on FB wall.

i did thought of that but the problem is not that they are not replying it is the false promise they make everytime that they will ship and then they dont,when i ask about the problem they donot have any solid reson it keeps changing everytime.

i even talked to senior manager yesterday who told that he will sort out the problem in 1hr and call back but he too disappeared and never called back.

i guess there is some internal problem and these guys are not able to ship for some unkown reason.

anyways no time to waste with them as i am busy these days.

rocker123 said:

thanks for the link.

Yebhi.com customer service is a joke and they will not ship the product even when it says " In stock "
Commitment of shipment within 48hrs is a joke and a lie .. Escalations dont matter .. nothing is resolved

Incase U ask for resolution status of a ticket , they will open a new ticket .. only response we will respond in 24- 48 hrs .... its a nightmare

Sticking to Ebay or Flipkart is a much better choice .......

it seems offlate there service has gone done.

i agree,avoid yebhi go for flipkart and ebay.

only the best will prevail in the market rest will perish sooner or later

Had a problem. Ordered the SGS2 last week and after many calls, the status finally shows as 'dispatched from warehouse'. Do you think it is true? And finally if I get the product can I be reasonably sure that it will not be a used/old piece? Can I trust them that much?

deepakvrao said:
Had a problem. Ordered the SGS2 last week and after many calls, the status finally shows as 'dispatched from warehouse'. Do you think it is true? And finally if I get the product can I be reasonably sure that it will not be a used/old piece? Can I trust them that much?

if they have provided the courier company name and tracking number then it is dispatched to you,

if it shows only 'dispatched from warehouse' it is still to be shipped

and it is less likely that they will send a old/used piece but make sure that before you open the mobile phone box it is sealed.

simmy said:
any coupons guys ?

use code PC1618768GKA to get 50% off on puma products.

the coupon says 50% off on 2000 but works even for lesser value products, minimum buy is 200rs.

vikas049 said:
need to buy a phone..any coupons

if you need to buy a phone look elsewhere than yebhi as they are new to phone bussiness they are having some problem plus they donot ship phone everywhere check your pincode first on there site if they can deliver.

you can buy from ebay,flipkart,letsbuy.

ebay provides offers from time to time currently some diwali offer is going on check that,also they provide 5% and 10% coupons to there members.

letsbuy use icicilb to get 10%off

Just got Puma Casual Trouser(Mfg Jan 2010) delivered today. From my observations huge discounted products are pretty old while those less discounted are from new stock. Got all Duke products from them brand new but had to pay more.

Back