You Don't Need Any Primary to OWN in BLACK OPS!

Just like the other guy who had put up a Utube video of getting past Vorkutta without firing a single shot. :lol:

The opposition isn't noob. This works as long as you have an open mind and are willing to try out new stuf. If you wish, I can post another video with [Ownage] on another map with another team.

shocker2cool said:
The opposition isn't noob. This works as long as you have an open mind and are willing to try out new stuf. If you wish, I can post another video with [Ownage] on another map with another team.
Yep i am playing mw these days and i have seen some players scoring high using only a desert or a simple handgun.

where do u guys play? nearest servers are in Australia/japan? What pings u people getting?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I also made a Black Ops MP video some time back, its got 1600+ views already :p

I play from my home. Usually get servers from London , Germany and the region with pings ~150-200 . If it's around 150, the pythons work well, else, i fail [:O]

quan chi said:
Yep i am playing mw these days and i have seen some players scoring high using only a desert or a simple handgun.
Also, this would be Black Ops, not Modern Warfare.

shocker2cool said:
I play from my home. Usually get servers from London , Germany and the region with pings ~150-200 . If it's around 150, the pythons work well, else, i fail [:O]
150 ms isn't too bad for EU, nice isp u got there :p

Aman27deep said:
lol, why were the opposition players so noob?

dude not playing BC2 nowadays?
Not really, unimportant stuff are eating up a lot of my time (jobs, shifting places etc :p)

Playing Supreme Commander 2 campaign, pretty good for a $3.25 sale I must say...

jc36lect3r said:
Not really, unimportant stuff are eating up a lot of my time (jobs, shifting places etc :p)

Playing Supreme Commander 2 campaign, pretty good for a $3.25 sale I must say...
only 3.25$? Steam sale?

Back