You Want BASS Nail It - Brainwavz M2 @ Rs :2860 /- With Free Shipping + Free Fiio E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

All Brainwavz M2's Ordered After 8:30 today will Have .......

:p Fiio E3 Free Bundle To Increase The BASS MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE :p

Closing Another thread due To Intense Crapping By Rockfella .....

How To Buy :

• Please Order On My website Or Ebay Store and Mention "Please Add My Free E3 ,This is XYZ " your Name " From TE "
  • Thats All ....:p

Re: You Want BASS Nail It - Brainwavz M2 @ Rs :2860 /- With Free Shipping + Free Fii

I think you should not bend by crapping/comments...

Its a part of professional life..

Re: You Want BASS Nail It - Brainwavz M2 @ Rs :2860 /- With Free Shipping + Free Fii

Got on Phone with amarbir...and yippee....i am getting the M2+Fiio E3 @ 2860 onnly....!!!! That's what we call a great deal :)

Thanks Amarbir....Keep up the spirit :) :)

Ok, its we guys who has to feel, the previous takers of M2....
Miss the E3...

thirumalkumaran said:
I think you should not bend by crapping/comments...

Its a part of professional life..

Understood ,

But We Ned More Active Mods On TE Market Section To Tame People Like This ,Who Come Here To Take Thier Vents Out On Someone They Do not Like
nokz said:
Got on Phone with amarbir...and yippee....i am getting the M2+Fiio E3 @ 2860 onnly....!!!! That's what we call a great deal :)

Haa Haa ,

So Enjoy I Will Ship That Too Tonight .The Other M2 Are Out Already
thirumalkumaran said:
Ok, its we guys who has to feel, the previous takers of M2....

Miss the E3...
Do Not Worry ,

Something Keeps Going On In My Head Who Knows You Find Something Better Then The M2 Soon Loolz .

nokz said:

Hi ,

We Shipped Your Product Yesterday .The M2 You Will Get Sooner Then The E3 .The E3 Earphone Amplifier When Combined With The M2 Increases The Battery Life Of The Source And Also Provides Great Enhancement To The Lows ,Mids And Highs In Any Earphones .The BASS Increase In The M2 Is Phenomenal When Paired With The E3 And We Are Giving One Unit Free With Each M2 We Ship ,Please Can Also Opt For a E5 @ Rs :775/- In This Offer From Our Website And We Will Decrease Rs :275/- From The Pricing Of The E5 .The E7 Can Also Be Taken @ Rs :2855/- From This Offer ,We Are Authorised distributors And Importers Of Nationite And Buy Directly From Them .

Hi ,

We Shipped Your Product Yesterday .The M2 You Will Get Sooner Then The E3 .The E3 Earphone Amplifier When Combined With The M2 Increases The Battery Life Of The Source And Also Provides Great Enhancement To The Lows ,Mids And Highs In Any Earphones .The BASS Increase In The M2 Is Phenomenal When Paired With The E3 And We Are Giving One Unit Free With Each M2 We Ship ,Please Can Also Opt For a E5 @ Rs :775/- In This Offer From Our Website And We Will Decrease Rs :275/- From The Pricing Of The E5 .The E7 Can Also Be Taken @ Rs :2855/- From This Offer ,We Are Authorised distributors And Importers Of Nationite And Buy Directly From Them .
That's a great offer too paaji...!!! i'll be looking forward for an E5 soon :)

and M2 is in Bangalore,i tracked it....maybe it'll reach me by morro:):)!!! dont hav the tracking no. for E3 though...

neways,M2 reached too soon....thats really cool :)

:clap: Thanks :clap:

nokz said:
That's a great offer too paaji...!!! i'll be looking forward for an E5 soon :)

and M2 is in Bangalore,i tracked it....maybe it'll reach me by morro:):)!!! dont hav the tracking no. for E3 though...

neways,M2 reached too soon....thats really cool :)

:clap: Thanks :clap:
Sir ,

Those Delayed Days Are History ,This Is All Mostly in Stock ,Enjoy The Free Ride ,You Might Get The E3 Also On Monday Lolz

Got the M2 and E3 together today :) :) !! thanks :)

nokz said:
Got the M2 and E3 together today :) :) !! thanks :)
Sir ,

Please Mark The Item As Recieved If you Got That Via Emay and Leave Me a Positive 5 Star Rating And Also Some Itrust Rating Here .

Ordered it via e-bay.Received the package today.Thx.

arrow004 said:
Ordered it via e-bay.Received the package today.Thx.
Hello ,

Please Mark The Item Recieved and Give Me a Positive 5 star Rating And Also Leave My itrust rating here

Hello Amarbir,

How do i purchase the same using credit card? I want to get these desperately:p

^I think he has a payment gateway on his website, try checking that out?

Yeah but it said CC are not allowed.

When i selected gateway with M2+Fiio3 bundle the amount it is showing as 3040rupees. How come?

It seems i am shouting here alone:(. I desperately want to get M2s.

Do a ICICI bank fund transfer and put remarks when placing order on the website that you paid as per deal on TE.

Arhcat my netbanking got blocked. So i have no option other than credit card now:(. Lets see how amarbir deals the deal:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back