CPU/Mobo your CPU History?

^ :lol:

afaik he's doing his phd at TAMU.. nd he's in some sorta architecture group.. Intel gives them all sortsa goodies all the time.

No pics.

Cost me absolutely nothing - it is an office machine, and even we don't own it (Intel owns all preproduction machines).

@Stalker: TAMU? Don't insult me. I was at UT Austin, not TAMU. It is like accusing a guy who studied at Stanford of studying at Anna University. :p

Anyway, Intel never gave us any preproduction machines when I was at UT. I now am in the industry, and Intel gives my employer some preproduction machines.

1. Intel 286 @12mhz - I couldnt play digger on it back in the day, it was too fast! :rofl:
2. Intel Pentium 100mhz
3. Intel Pentium 3 1ghz
4. AMD 2600+ Barton @1.83ghz
5. HP Laptop with a Intel T2250 @1.73ghz

i_max2k2 said:
I see your 18, how old were using that? remember doing anything on it?
Heh I think I was 9 or 10. Yeah I learnt Lotus on that. typing basic documents and printing them on a dot matrix printer. And also Prince of Persia! :D

Anish said:
Heh I think I was 9 or 10. Yeah I learnt Lotus on that. typing basic documents and printing them on a dot matrix printer. And also Prince of Persia! :D

Lol nice, I played it too, not to forget doom. I dont remember which procy that comp had but my on my cousin's pc I messed with b/w paint :p must have been a 386/486

My turn

PII-266mhz
PIII-800mhz
PIV-1.6ghz
PIV(HT)-3.xghz(didnt remember the exact value)
C2D e4600 2.4ghz(currently useing!

Sinclair ZX81 (Z80) (heheh, had the 32K expansion pack for it as well)
Sinclair ZX Spectrum (48K)
Acorn Electron (not sure about the processor, I think it was a 6502) (similar to the BBC Micro)
IBM PC (8088)
IBM PC/XT
PC/AT (80286)
Assembled 386 with 387
Pentium 90
Pentium III 500 Mhz
Athlon XP 1700+
Core 2 Duo E4300 @ 3Ghz

This list includes systems I've worked on or owned.

Back