Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Last time i played Dragon Age I. I left out a few things in Origins and a few DLCs. So instead of starting from one of my saves i started a new game and this time with Human Mage, Last time was Human Noble. This new game was because i wanted to play a loong game and this game ran on med-high settings on my laptop. :p
Anyways Completed Dragon Age Origins and all its DLCs.
Awakening
Return to Ostagar
Leliana's Song
The Golems of Amgarrak
Witch Hunt
The Darkspawn Chronicles.

The best well spent 100 hours on a game. :D

Now i don't plan on playing DAII. I completed it before and it wasn't that good. Guys please suggest from the following:
The Witcher - Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut
Risen
Dishonored
Skyrim

Thanks

If you're short on time, then Dishonored. If you have plenty, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut.
No fine with time consuming games. Anyways how long are both the games? Also how good is dishonored's storyline?

P.S. - Will they run fine on my laptop?

No fine with time consuming games. Anyways how long are both the games? Also how good is dishonored's storyline?

P.S. - Will they run fine on my laptop?

The Witcher took me around 60 hours 40 minutes to complete, as per my log in it's thread: The Witcher Enhanced Edition (Director's Cut) - Discussion Thread

Dishonored took me roughly around 20 hours, depending on your play style, it can extend or reduce.

Both games have excellent storyline, but The Witcher easily triumphs in my opinion. As for the performance, The Witcher should perform well, as it almost 5 years old now and the enhanced edition was definitely fine tuned. Dishonored uses Unreal Engine 3, so you're covered on that part.

I honestly came back home to play Crysis 3 today. Completed it in 2 sittings. It was the best looking game i've ever played! :D
P.S.- Upset with the really short campaign! :/

Back