Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Is it recommended for someone who has never played an MGS game?

Except MG3 practically every MGS game would confuse you in terms of storyline. I mean you would get the gist of the storyline, but there are so many characters from the past events, you'll have a hard time associating with all of them. I have only played MGS3 and MGS4 prior to this and I had no clue with who some of the characters in MGS4 were. Gameplay is easy to get accustomed to and you won't have any problems out there.

Currently playing BL2 and Torchlight 2. Need better gear (eg. sniper rifle for my lvl. 27) commando and the Order for my melee Zer0. Anyone has? :(

Last Tuesday finally completed Call of Duty AW in 4 sessions of approx 7 hours spanning over 2 months.

Now starting with Vanquish on PS3 today.

Finished Witcher 3, full alchemy build. What a game. I sincerely hope Bioware will make an effort to top this, but I fear that will be very unlikely. A perfect RPG, in my opinion at least. Won't be surpassed for years to come.

Been playing Witcher for over a month now and still only level 12. This game is way too big and I do not have enough time :(.

fa0jl.jpg

Been playing Witcher for over a month now and still only level 12. This game is way too big and I do not have enough time :(.
Keep on it, it will only get better and better. This was the 1st RPG game I ever played and I thoroughly loved it, mostly because of the story and the attention to details. I finished it within a month (mostly weekends) which is kind of a record for me considering I take months finishing linear FPS campaigns. I am on my 2nd playthrough, this time trying to complete all side quests.

My personal update to this thread, started Borderlands 2 with a couple of friends in co-op, Man I haven't had this much fun probably since the Bulletstorm :D

Back