your gaming preferences

caldwell880

Disciple
Lets share here your preferences in games, which ones you like and suggest others. I personally like strategic games. I frequently play Sims.

online:
counter strike, bf2, bf2142

strategy action:
AOE, Supreme commander,

my all time fav:
transport tycoon(open source), restaurant empire, monopoly tycoon, railroad tycoon 3, ... all tycoon games.

first person shooter.... first person shooter........ first person shooter........ first person shooter........ first person shooter........ first person shooter........ first person shooter........ first person shooter........

With friends I love to play sports sims like soccer and cricket. On my own I like tactical shooters( e.g. GRAW). For online multiplayers, again FPS games like TF2. I don like CS though. It's so hard for someone who wants to start fresh and doesn't have months or years of experience.

stylized mission based driving (like GTA n Driver), 3rd person shooters (Resident Evil series, Devil May Cry n Max Payne kinda stuff), FPS (not bcoz i luv em, but bcoz gr8 games turn out 2 b FPS only :D aka Halo 3, Bioshock, Crysis etc...)

Online, itz only CS !!!!

for me its racing simulations: Grand Prix Legends!!!

also, flightsims, FPS and some RTS (command and conquer etc)

im waiting to get a new pc to try out the new games like crysis, ut3, doom3, quake4, cod, bioshock etc

Cars & Cars hell lot of drifting from arcade style goes down till simulation b eit online or lan gaming or home alone cars & i mean cars & in between some 3rd person games like Prince of Persia Series, Resident Evil Series Etc.......

PC
AOE 2:age of kings(most addictive game so far)
>all those historic campaigns
>the story tellings
Robin hood legends of sheerwood( i luv the legend of robin hood)
>luv 2 be robin hood n loot the sheriff
Max Payne
>the action
>bullet time
>the gripping story
>the story telling presentation
Mafia ( its not a game its a experience )
>faithful recreation of the mafia era
>the story
>voice acting
>the ending
Delta Force
>enjoying n satisfactroy gameplay even on my on board graphicss
GTA Vice City
>first ever non linear gameplay
FIFA99
>simple
>great background music
>its fun only
Halo:Combat Evolved
>bang from the start
>vehicles
>musics, best game soundtrack
Console
Fighting game rulzz
  • Tekken series
  • Smackdown series
  • God of War

AOE 2 kicks AOE 3 all over teh room and then out the window :D

^^its the only strat game i play and i luv it :)

also play some ut3,crysis,nfs(like all nfs series too...have played all except nfs hp2)

and ofcourse the usual lan game,i.e.,CS 1.6 though i dont like it much

I play FPS's, RTS's and Adventure games mainly... althoug adventure games are hard to come by (only sam and max remain althought Leisure SUit Larry is coming back) I do dabble in the occasional racing game tho... and I am a GTAPhile (I had upgraded my comp just so that i could play VIce CIty and then San Andreas :) )

All time fav's

RTS - Warcraft 3
FPS = Portal (Damn this game is brilliant)/HL1
Adventure - Monkey Island Series
And ofcourse GTA.... :)

i like to play every game that got good ranking in gamespot ...& got review...regardless game running good or not....it just have run with whatever setting...on my supercrappy 4 year pld machine with a reputed midrange card.....

fps r in majority....

some tps\action adventure..

yet to play prostreet...

Back